It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I realy dont understand that there is hardly any discussion around this topic.
There has been proven effects on the human brain and body.
I am not saying that these applications are put to use allready but it could be possible without most people knowing.

I posted this topic in skunk works because i am not an expert in this field, but i would like to hear from some people who do know something on the subject and see where we stand with this possible technology.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Proven that mind control can be done through mobile phone signals? Yeah right.. i think brother stormhammer gave the best reply in this whole thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Just because phone masts dont cover the complete earth doesnt mean they cant be used for mind control of some sorts.

60 to 80% coverage should give a nice base of opperations.

You wouldnt need to cover 100% to get great results

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
“Impersonal forces over which we have almost no control seem to be pushing us all in the direction of the Brave New Worldian nightmare; and this impersonal pushing is being consciously accelerated by representatives of commercial and political organizations who have developed a number of new techniques for manipulating, in the interest of some minority, the thoughts and feelings of the masses.”
- Aldous Huxley, Preface to A Brave New World

In response to jaamaan’s post: “I realy dont understand that there is hardly any discussion around this topic. There has been proven effects on the human brain and body. I am not saying that these applications are put to use allready but it could be possible without most people knowing.”

I am sympathetic to your suspicions about the use of cell phone technology as one form of world wide mind control. I think it’s naïve for any observant person to dismiss the lengths world governments will go to in preparing the world’s population for mass control. I’m sure readers are aware of projects like MK-ULTRA, Project Superman, and dozens of other secret concerns of the U.S. Government. Why would anyone be so naïve to assume that they wouldn’t also use cell phone technology?

I watched a new program on the Discovery Channel with a Mentalist as the host. Each week he performs hypnosis in different scenarios, and of course he’s always successful. In one episode, he programmed a man to be a “sleeper agent” that would perform pre-programmed duties when the hypnotic suggestion was activated using a word or phrase. He went to the coffee shop as directed and took papers from a man’s briefcase as directed and returned with the papers. He was then taken out of the hypnotic state and shown video footage of him doing exactly what he had been programmed to do. He was flabbergasted because he had no recollection at all of ever doing that. The point being; if one man can program someone to be a sleeper agent as entertainment, what do you think the world’s governments with all their money and resources are capable of doing on a mass scale? Wouldn’t it be much easier to simply program the masses to be good little boys and girls or government zombies, instead of rounding up dissidents and incarcerating them in FEMA camps then possibly disposing of them in some manner?

The amount of information that is available on the internet regarding Government plans, programs and facilities is overwhelming and very frightening. If that much info is readily available to the public, just imagine how much may be kept tightly controlled within top secret facilities and programs. I don’t put it past our government or any government for that matter to use any and all means to control the people within or outside their borders.

Here’s a Wikipedia article about use of cell phone for mind control. Link - en.wikipedia.org...
Also use of microwaves for mind control - www.raven1.net...
More links about mind control below:
Petition to stop US and Russian use of Satellites for mass mind control - www.petitiononline.com...
Russian mind Control - www.wired.com...
Russian Project Woodpecker - www.philipcoppens.com...
Educate Yourself Mind Control Article Including Cell Phone towers - educate-yourself.org...
Psych Ops mind control Articles - www.stoppsywar.com...
Orion Technology and Other Secret Projects - www.freezone.org...
Secret Use of Microwaves by the British Police and Army - www.rense.com...
Monarch Mind Control Project - secretarcana.com...
Mass Media Mind Control - vigilantcitizen.com...
Targeted Individuals of Experimentation and Harassment using Electromagnetic Radiation and Non-Lethal Weapons - mindjustice.org...
Rare and - Outstanding Articles from 1976 to 1996 - mindjustice.org...

Snippets taken from links articles given:

Mass UK Mind Control Technology Now A Reality
The UK Government is now spending £2.5 million to fully implement a nation-wide deployment of CIA mind-control technology. The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MHz which is essentially the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the late '60s and early '70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states.

This system will be used by all UK police and emergency services by the end of the year, as the Home Office has sold off all police frequencies, so they are forced to use the new system. Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation and are very useful for states of economic or social chaos where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction - so-called police robots.

30,000 transmitters will be placed around the country to maximise the effects on the local UK population - mass mind control. Anyone who has complained of these transmitters has received a letter from the Government informing them that if the transmitters are not positioned where the Government wishes, there can be no guarantee then of police protection, which will lead to higher insurance premiums for the householder.

A leading UK newspaper tried to run this story, but had the item quashed by high-level Government intervention.

Also:

The British Army are building an immensely expensive ultra-sophisticated version of HAARP, the US mind-control/weather-control weapon of mass destruction, in their large army base at Greek Cyprus. 200 metre antennae are being constructed, powered by megawatt power stations to fire pulse radio frequency at between 8 and 16 MHz. Apart from its use as over-the-horizon RADAR, the pulse modulation of the RF can be modulated at ELF frequency to mind control the surrounding countries. The British have stated it is targeted on Iran and Iraq and like the system in Norway, which can bounce RF off the ionosphere, the British version has the ability - like HAARP - to bounce its millions of Watts of 8MHz transmissions off the ionosphere to control the weather, destroy communication networks, and to violently upset whole populations by inducing ELF behavioural changes, neurological changes, and physical trauma. British computers can change the frequency to 16MHz, so it acts in its ionosphere back-scatter mode; this allows focussed beams of megawatt RF to be targeted on Baghdad, Tehran, Damascus...etc. In the 16MHz mode, the inhabitants of cities can literally be traumatised into submission, or so behaviourally disorganised that the city is made uninhabitable.

And let’s not leave out good old Uncle Sam:

U.S. Explores Russian Mind-Control Technology
Washington-The Russian government is perfecting mind-control technology developed in the 1970s that could be used to hone fighting capabilities of friendly forces while demoralizing and disabling opposing troops. Known as acoustic psycho-correction, the capability to control minds and alter behavior of civilians and soldiers may soon be shared with U.S. military, medical and political officials, according to U.S. and Russian sources.

Anyone who dismisses this amount of information is most likely very naïve, just doesn’t want to know or a dis-info seed planter.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It only works if you are not enlightened to the nature of the illusion of the ego.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fishing4truth

Thank you for your extended contribution.
There are plenty of inducators that technology like this is possible ad might be in use in several applications.
Various ways of mind control are possible and in use like hypnosis, Neuro-linguistic programming, Covert hypnosis and more.

But what possibilities are there for electronic microwaves to be used to alter brain fuctions on distance by things like HAARP and cell phone networks?

"The significance of the research," he explained, is that although the cell phone power is low, "electromagnetic radiation can nevertheless have an effect on mental behavior when transmitting at the proper frequency." He finds this fact especially remarkable when considering that everyone is surrounded by electromagnetic clutter radiating from all kinds of electronic devices in our modern world. Cell phones in talk mode seem to be particularly well-tuned to frequencies that affect brainwave activity.

SOURCE

edit on 16-6-2011 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Check this out. It's very disturbing. In this episode of Conspiracy Theory, Jesse Ventura investigates claims by people who say that electrical signals from cell phone towers are invading their heads, and finds that there is truth to it. I had suspected this for a while, since I feel like something outside is pulsating against my head too. I felt a chill when one of the people he talked to said that the voices in his head felt like someone whispering in his ear. I've experienced that a number of times, but usually when I'm trying to fall asleep. When I'm in the hypnagogic state between waking and sleeping, I'll sometimes hear a loud voice or a whisper in my ear. I wonder why. Is it because I'm near to the dream state, or because of these cell phone towers?

According to Jesse's investigation, they have been targeting dissenters. Someone in the comments section said that the government targets specific people by getting a copy of their personalized brain waves and then transmitting signals targeting those specific brain waves only, kind of like how a cell phone call finds your phone specifically. Scary stuff. What do you think?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join