It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube hydrogen on demand experimentor making great strides. LOOK!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A guy who goes by John Aarons has been posting almost daily for over a year, his progress and set backs doing his own Hydrogen On Demand experiments. As I write this thread he currently has 182 video posts. This guy sets himself apart from the others who claim they have accomplished the feat of defying laws of physics. He himself pretty much does not sleep and seems to be more motivated when challenged by self proclaimed or text book educated scientists emailing him droning on and on about how this can't be done because conservation of energy laws and yada yada... The thing is he seems to be tweaking the laws into efficient ways that do not break any laws and who knows maybe he will be the next to stumble on something totally new. He just recently started working with magnets and from what I see it seems it could work. I know... another guy trying to make money claiming he found the secret magnet configuration, but he shows step by step processes and encourages feedback unlike STEORN who hid under a veil of secrecy for a year, took investors for a ride and did a big ol Belly flop in the end. Any way I am convinced he is not out for deception and truly is all about getting the ball rolling for everyone who wants to make a difference and maybe stop being force fed rising energy prices that are for now only benefiting the controllers. Check him out here

Latest Hydrogen Video
www.youtube.com...

(New) Magnet generator ( Really worth a look)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-9-2007 by painfactorisit]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
New videos out. This may actually lead to something here.

www.youtube.com...

Also some new hydrogen video posts.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Alias "John Aarons" has a video stating "It is done". There is a battery in the circuit as of now but as I write this he is running a test and may have the battery replaced with a capacitor by now all though there is no mention of it. I would like to see what others think about this potential for finally having a working O.U devise or maybe just perpetual motion devise. But that's not supposed to be possible either. think about the planets rotation, perpetual or something else?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-9-2007 by painfactorisit]

[edit on 8-9-2007 by painfactorisit]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Quite interesting. I've always been a bit suspicious of people who makes these claims of "free energy" "over unity" "perpetual motion" or whatever the latest name for it is, but I like to keep an eye on this stuff. As we know, not everything in science is fully explained or understood yet, so there may be room for something like this (although of course some laws don't seem to allow over unity)

I'm not too sure what to make of this guy, on the one hand I don't like the way he has been selling equipment on his website at such an early stage with no independent confirmation of his results, but on the other he seems to believe in what he is doing, 11 months of posting videos of his work (for free on youtube) is quite some dedication. I also can't see any claims of rewriting the laws of physics (maybe at most he is 'tweaking' them), or any of the other usual dubious claims that people make.

I am certainly going to research this a bit more now. It would be interesting if anyone who knows a bit about science and the relevant technologies could comment on this, I only really have high school level in general science, and a little beyond that in physics, based on what I was taught this kind of thing is not possible, so it would be interesting what more educated people would make of it.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by bobafett]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
bobafett - I totally agree with your way of looking at J.A. I have emailed him about 6 months ago and was asking him a couple general questions about his item and he took it the wrong way and almost didn't want to sell me anything due to thinking I was just another person to ridicule him. but we got that straightened out and I have still not purchased anything from him due to it being so early in the testing phase but I do know that he does not hold an actuall day job due to his obsession in testing these ideas out and trying different avenues. He has stated on his videos that everything he sells is hand made by him there for he would rather not have to do that as it takes more time away from running more youtube tests but this is his only source of income for materials and also the models he sells are for others to research on there own and network info, or at least that is my understanding. I would think he is definitely on to something if he gets the battery out of the circuit. but then I too am only high school educated but that don't mean I have stayed away from learning and reading just not certified beyond high school. 3 more vids since my last post.

youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well, me too followed him for some time and now I feel that he is getting nowhere.
His ego is huge. He promptly ignores any requests to check and verify the system. He never does measurements. His main indulgence is posting on youtube and boldly yelling that he has overunity for SURE. How? no one knows.

He proudly states that he will give out the plans but never does that. I wonder why........
I think its time to move on and check out others in this field.

top topics

join