It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the Only One that Finds this Funny?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Pictures of Papal Infiltration

This is a site provided over at Let Roll! that somehow discredits Alex Jones.

Now, Alex Jones may very well be the devil incarnate.....BUT you know what I see when I see stuff like this?

I see the reasons behind the steady deterioration of the 9/11 truth movement.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
IMO that was a jumbled mess (or maybe it's because I'm sick and very tired). I think I was mostly confused through the majority of the site. Discrediting a picture of Alex Jones (OMG He's in league with Charlie Sheen, we're all gonna die) hahaha. Fun times indeed. I'll try to take a better look at the site tomorrow.

edit: Sorry if Im not making sense tonight... I guess I should just go to bed.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Chiiru]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Great link.

Thanks a million for sharing.

Jones does have passionate fires, but man - sometimes he really is too much for my personal sensitivities.

*edit for spelling

[edit on 1-9-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've been noticing a lot of stuff lately about Alex Jones being a cointelpro operative and a CIA agent. Maybe he is. Maybe it's more complicated than just one big scary bad guy conspiring and controlling the world. Maybe there are fragments and warring factions of intelligence agencies, black ops, and ruling elite, and some of them are closer to "good guys" than others. Maybe something like this has Alex's back.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
*deleted by Jasn*

[edit on 2-9-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've always said that if you look hard enough and long enough, you will eventually see that which you're looking For ...

... that website seems proof-positive, if you ask me.

A good stretch is often necessary, but

$.02

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It does seem as though the religious institutions of the world are the one piece of the puzzle left out of the 911 truth movement, as well as the NWO-uncovering movement.

I would hate to think that Alex Jones is CIA/Vatican controlled, it just seems such a stretch, I personally think Alex was raised religious and still has those belief systems working in his mind, making it next to impossible for him to see even a hint of the wrongdoings of the church, that's the brainwashing that's got him, much as our entertainment culture has brainwashed most of us.

The world religions most definitely have blood on their hands from working behind the scenes during the current wars, as well as Africa and other nations that have experienced tyranny.

top topics

join