It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meatloaf help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Can you use oatmeal for filler to make a meatloaf? All I have is some ground beef, no bread or breadcrumbs... But I have oatmeal

Can I make a meatloaf like this? I don't know how to make meatloaf actually so I'm quite confuzzled. I just have this odd hankering for meatloaf, it's bugging me. Must... have... meatloaf...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes you can! About half a cup for each pound of hamburger. OK?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Ooooooooo well thank you. In that case, meatloaf is on the menu today

I think we have an onion I can chop up into it, and some spices. I might even whip out the special toe treatment.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

You just knew I was going to ask....special toe treatment????

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Haha well I suspected you might but I was skeptical about how curious you'd actually be.

I've only ever had one broken bone in my life, the little toe on my left foot. Once when I was a kid, I felt a bizarre urge to run through the house to my bedroom. Half way there I slid feet first like a major leaguer into third base, only it was my Daddy's chair side table that I slid into...

I never even realized I'd actually broken the toe until a few months later when I happened to notice the toe and think, wow wtf is wrong with my toe? It had this odd crooked under shape to it, much different than the opposite little toe.

So then I remembered what happened and realized I'd actually broken it and that it healed a little crooked.

As for the special toe treatment, that's a little private joke we have around here. Whenever I cook up something that's exceptionally delicious, I claim to have stuck my special toe in it.

Hail the special toe

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah buddy- ROFLCOPTERS!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok so I made my Meatloaf last night and it actually came out pretty darn good.

I mixed together a pound or so of ground chuck, about a cup of oatmeal, a cup or so of chopped onions, salt, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce, some ketchup and one egg. Baked at 350 in a square glass dish for about 45 minutes and wahlah...

It wouldn't win any medals or anything but it was pretty good for someone who didn't know what he was doing. We ate the whole thing, not a speck left hehe.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by fweshcawfee]

new topics

top topics

join