It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is Officially Screwed!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
EVERYTHING HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED THE POINT WERE IT CAN BE CALLED SCREWED UP AND OUT OF WACK!!

nothing is being fixed
nobody agrees
nothing gets done
rich get rich
poor get poor
hate and anger are priority over responsibility and reason

what is the main cause of all this??

mod edit: all caps in title

[edit on 8/31/2007 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
because Ron Paul is not president yet

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnDroidX107
EVERYTHING HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED THE POINT WERE IT CAN BE CALLED SCREWED UP AND OUT OF WACK!!

nothing is being fixed
nobody agrees
nothing gets done
rich get rich
poor get poor
hate and anger are priority over responsibility and reason

what is the main cause of all this??

mod edit: all caps in title

[edit on 8/31/2007 by Gools]

Because mankind is "out of wack" as you so aptly put it? Human failings run amok. It is in our nature to destroy ourselves it seems. But eh. Who am I to judge.:bnghd:

[edit on 31-8-2007 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We've still come a long way since the dark ages. Don't lose faith in humanity yet.

Just keep the hope alive and set an example.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey I can relate, that's why most of my areas of interest on these boards have to do with things that have NOTHING to do with people. People suck. But then every now and so often they surprise me in wonderful ways and my faith in humanity is restored. A bit. At least enough for me to last until the next relapse into thoughts of "people suck". Then the cycle repeats.

Right now I'm at the peak cycle where I don't think people suck that badly, can't you tell?

Hang in there, mate. Get a ficus. They don't suck.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Wow.

I can relate to that so much it's scary

People do suck sometimes. But then sometimes I love people, at least in the times when I'm not loving them and feel like I hate them, which is probably most of the time if not all of the time. And part of the time I think nah, I never hate people, hate is just a negative emotion most of the time but that's only part of the time because most of the time they just drive me crazy, if not all of the time.

And that's my confusing summary of how I feel about it most of the time, or at least part of the time, and some days all of the time

new topics

top topics

join