It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need new theories for scientific laws.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Einstein tried to prove that the Universe was "one" and was a "Uni" verse that originated from a point that was a "big bang". We need new theories about hwo the Universe came to existence and how the laws govern space and what laws can be broken and be changed. The Big Bang did not create the Unvierse, we must find out what was before it by any observational means and trying to figure out where the big ball that exploded into the Universe and was called the big bang got its mass from. This Universe, I think, is capable of time travel, however, if we don't find new theories, this universe, the people in it-- here-- will never grasp the understanding of time travel. People here on this Earth, may grasp it by theory, but they only see it as a theory, not as a reality, more like a science fiction film. Why I say this Earth, is because I know there are other Earths like it, by theory, and that they are living in a reality parallel to ours. People here will eventually get time travel, but in order to do so, we must disregard Einstein's theories, Isaac Newton's theories, and every scientist before our time's theories, in order to find a more perfect theory. We cannot base these theories upon the past, we must base them on a future world that updates outdated theories.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Theories need a basis in reality.

Fortunately, from time to time we discover things in reality which do not behave according to present theory, and so present theory is appended to or even changed.

Yeah, it can be slow.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The big bang didn't create the universe per se, but rather made the universe into the current state it's in. The universe existed before the big bang, just as an infinitely dense singularity. There really aren't any good alternative theories to replace the big bang either, and by good I mean theories i with a greater weight of proof. As for inventing new laws, why do that? and could we? The current laws are the culmination of a centuries of human thought and 'editing'. Future developements will use the current laws as stepping stones, either onto whole new planes or onto the next step along the same path. Reinvinting the way we think isn't the answer.

new topics

join