It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Describe your favorite cawfee cup :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We all have a favorite cawfee cup right?

Mine is a standard sized mug like you'd buy anywhere, it has a Halloween theme with ghosts and jack-o-lanterns on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My favorite cup is a cup designed not to spill while driving. It looks like it's stainless steel, and has a black top.

However, when I'm relaxing at home reading the paper I have a regular old cup with an image of Homer Simpson on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Eh, just a nice size plain tan cup for me.

Nothin' fancy

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My favorite is a mug that I got from Tim Hortons. It's bigger than a normal size mug.

Found a pic of what it looks like:

-tts

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Is that one of those thingys with the real wide bottom on it, kinda like a paperweight? I think I used to have one once.

Yay on the Homer cup, he is my unsung hero. *Whoooooooo's a good pig?!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hah, I have the world's best coffee mug right here.

It's made by Aladdin.

Now, it's nothing special to look at, but this thing has the uncanny ability to keep coffee hot for almost an hour after you pour it. Amazing.

I have the 20 oz model and the 32 oz model.

Not sure what they insulate with but I've never seen any other cup even come close the the insulating qualities this has.

My sister-in-law had one and she was raving on the heat retaining qualities, too. They're pretty common for promotional stuff. I think they had a series with all the Football teams logos on them. Kind of hard to find around here now.

Anyway...2 cents.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My favorite one has my daughter's third birthday portrait on it, ordered directly from Kiddie Kandids.

I actually don't drink from it, because I'm afraid the picture will come off in the dishwasher eventually.

My other favorite one is from a TV show I did a guest appearance on in the UK, the Big Breakfast. I "borrowed" from the green room. With the permission of the production assistant.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Mine is black(of course) and hexagon shaped.Best filled with fresh Tim Hortons brew.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well I reeeealllly like my coffee. My coffe mug has a picture of a mug of coffee on it. Think that's indicative of a problem?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have two slated for search and rescue (read:puchase) at the moment :

ILLUMINATI MUG

and of course, the charming ATS one offered HERE at the ATS Store.

As for travel and out of house experiences it a lovely metallic brown Starbuckian bad boy that sends the appropriate nonverbal "status symbol" suggestion.

Of course, just to keep in my eccentricities, I never fill the thing at the cafe I bought it from. - in fact, it's only seen truck stops and 24/7 corner stores up to this point.

Take that Evil Starbuckian Overlords!

[edit on 30-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

[edit on 30-8-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My favorite coffee cup is larger on top than it is on bottom, is cream colored with pink & brown stripes. If anybody takes my cup in the morning...there is hell to pay. It's like taking my favorite chair in the living room.....It's Mine!! Don't touch it....

Fav # 2 is a harvest gold color, standard size mug with farm animals on it...nobody can touch that one either...It's mine, I bought it...don't touch

And don't do "MY" laundry either. I hate it when people ruin my clothes..I will freak out about it

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth_Seeker

I had no idea that The_Truth_Seeker had such good taste.
Now I'd like to share a picture of my favorite coffee mug, the only mug I use.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
here's mine. It's fairly new, I broke the orange cup I used to use everyday...pretty good replacement though.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Take that Evil Starbuckian Overlords!

LOL!!
Gotta love that!

My @ home cup...Is a prize, of sorts.
It's that cobalt blue color..With congratulations for winning a
SILVER PEN award..for an Op/ED I wrote a few years back.
Truthfully, It was a post I wrote for ATS, I also submitted it the same day
to my local paper. If you're nice, I may show you my link to that one.

My @ work cup, is brushed aluminum, with a black top..Pretty common style.
Says "COPCO"..on the side...yep..COP-CO..

[edit on 30-8-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm loving this thread right now - so many beautiful vessels of wisdom and so many enchanting people.

I almost feel a bit the pretentious ass.

I'd much rather share the "real me" mug than my battle armor and spoils of war.

*removes helmet and waves shyly*

Here she is. My little WallyWorld sweetheart.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I guess I'm probably predictable...

But for me, what else?

Semper

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't really have a favourite coffee cup, for it's what's inside that counts. Like I mentioned in another thread, it's South American beans for me, bought from Starbucks or Coffee Bean, it doesn't really matter... tastes the same either way. But it can be costly so if it's local fare, it's gotta be Old Town White Coffee (Hazelnut):

MMMMMM-mmmm! Kaw!

new topics

top topics

join