It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

queen of england owns your body as stock?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Bill Gates is not the richest man in the world. I reckon the Queen is wealthier., the Rothschilds/Rockefellers etc even more so.She just doesn't disclose everything, and why would she?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Queen is way down the list of wealthiest people in the UK, let alone the world ...... I think she may still be wealthiest woman in the UK? Although J K Rowling is probably snapping on her heels ......

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wealth? Did you see her palace? Her room service must be great. Weatlth? Monetary sources of wealth are irrelevent to these people. Their wealth is pure power.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
JK Rowling actually IS richer than the queen.

And Jabba the Hutt in that video there is on crack... I mean c'mon...
"You get a BIRTH certificate... signed by the DOC, so, uh, so we must all actually be boats!!! Wait, no... SLAVES! Yeah! We're slaves. Of England, because uh, they loaned us some money once..."

Is he trying to create a conspiracy theory or a stand-up routine?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
actually,
officially bill gates is the richest man in the world.

Here is a list of top 5:
1. Bill Gates US$56.0 billion
2. Warren Buffett US$52.0 billion
3. Carlos Slim Helú US$49.0 billion
4. Ingvar Kamprad US$33.0 billion
5. Lakshmi Mittal US$32.0 billion

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This thread has been very entertaining.

But I believe it would be alot more efficient if the arguing about "who's country is better" would stop.

We're all in this together no matter where you was born. We shouldn't be arguing we should be uniting and finding out what lies are really being told.

As for the video, I find some of what he is saying to make sense. We are just "slaves"
Anyone who works in life for a master is a slave right?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
sri oracle wrote,

Property taxes build schools, gas tax paves roads. IRS feeds the Queen and her Oil War; nothing else.

OK prove it. Don't ask me to watch the nutjob video again because that isn't proof. That's a nutjobs messed up opinion.

When I mean proof, I mean actual physical evidence that could be presented in a court of law and confirmed.

In Fiscal Year 2006, the U. S. Government spent $406 Billion of your money on interest payments to the holders of the National Debt. Compare that to NASA at $15 Billion

www.federalbudget.com...

"holders of the National Debt" aka Bankers/Royalty aka THE QUEEN

The US OF BY AND FOR sent 400 BILLION to the Bankers last year; mostly for interest on past wars.
OF BY AND FOR sent 550 BILLION directly to the war machine (DOD) last year.

In one year, thats a trillion dollars into the hands of multinational war mongering, royalty-reaping "nutjobs" aka IRS FEEDS THE QUEEN.

OF BY AND FOR ME?

If OF BY AND FOR wanted to go to war for the "good of the people", why were dollars not printed to fund it, backed by the "good will of the people"?

Because the goal is not empowerment of the people, but rather economic division and enslavement. OF BY AND FOR does not work for the people; but rather the Banks.

also,
The Queens Oil War??? huh?
Do you mean the US occupation of Iraq?
Why would the queen pull out of her own war?

There is only one army. There is only one bank that funds it. It is royal and funded by royalties/taxation. Follow the money trail. WAR IS FOR ELITIST PROFIT AND POWER and funded by the same; but ultimately by your butt.

If you did not like the OP's video try these; then get back to me.

Money Masters
America Freedom to Fascism
Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers
American Freedom Agenda

Everything in our "economy" works in factors of 10. Is Bill Gates wealthy? sure... 10^11 total net worth; 10^10 annually. But who controls the 10^13 annual GDP of nations? Bill Gates has no more relative financial power to wage or stop war than a man making $10/hour (10^5 annual) or a man making $1000/hour (10^7 annual) has the financial power to buy the Sears Tower.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I do hope the Queen is declaring all this extra income and not defrauding the Treasury of taxes

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There is only one army.

So if there's only one army, then why doesn't the US military share all it's technology with Britain??? And don't say it does, because it doesn't.

WAR IS FOR ELITIST PROFIT AND POWER

Ok you do know that the Iraq war has financially damaged both Britain and the US right?

And since almost NO oil is leaving Iraq, how is this profitable? Let me answer that, IT'S NOT.

And why would the queen allow the US to borrow money from China? That would go against your idea also.

And by the way, the queen has NO IDEA what's going on anywhere outside her home. You know that right?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
JK Rowling actually IS richer than the queen.

And Jabba the Hutt in that video there is on crack... I mean c'mon...
"You get a BIRTH certificate... signed by the DOC, so, uh, so we must all actually be boats!!! Wait, no... SLAVES! Yeah! We're slaves. Of England, because uh, they loaned us some money once..."

Is he trying to create a conspiracy theory or a stand-up routine?

Total Rubbish.

Rich people spread their assets and hide them. They hardly want people to know how much money they have. People don't walk around the streets shouting out their bank balance do they? It would be foolish. Particularly when you want to appear insignicant.

The Royal Family's assets are huge, and I think most believe families like the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are far richer than Bill Gates and JK Rowling. More influential too.

Do Americans ever try to work out how they got so rich/powerful, in such a short amount of time. Because it was in the interests of certain individuals, and they were willing to lend a hand in return for something.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
''The Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility Or Liability, nor makes any Warranty or Guarantee of the Accuracy, or Validity of material Presented in this Post. Material Contained or Refered To in this Post is presented by Twitchy as Literary Material Only and is for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Read, Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or otherwise Factual Information. ''

nice

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Buy, buy, buy or die, find a institution to numb your brain full of meds. Those who are not consuming and maxing out and paying off their credit card bills should be used to support pharmaceutical companies and having your medical coverage pay them. Having brainwashed parents and colleagues label you crazy and therefore you now belong in a mental ward because you don't go to Football games and you do not buy anything. That is what's going on under the queens crown, thinking like a mob boss who just noticed that someone is not earning and therefore should be wacked.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Maxwell is 100% correct. Do your research.

Don't say, "Show me the evidence." lazy, ignorance.

Or resort to "Fat, wacko nut."

The masses.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by agoodshot
''The Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility Or Liability, nor makes any Warranty or Guarantee of the Accuracy, or Validity of material Presented in this Post. Material Contained or Refered To in this Post is presented by Twitchy as Literary Material Only and is for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Read, Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or otherwise Factual Information. ''

nice

I have gotten a couple comments about my signature, with all the creepy new legislation buzzing around in the name of security, I thought it appropriate... A sign of the times.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Regretfully, by far, most Americans truly believe that they are free, but even under the USA laws, well, the shouts and rallies of freedom are much louder and stronger than that of the reality. Hell, if we were much more free, we would be bound and gagged in a jail cell! Just wait, my fellow americans, because we seem to be getting closer to that scenario, step by step.

On an interesting note here, mostly for the edification of my fellow Americans ( even though I am of old English and Scottish stock ), that the Royal Family of Windsor is of Scottish royalty on the Queen's Mums side of the family. Her Father's side of the family were German Royalty ( House of Hanover ) and their real name is Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, but it was changed to that of Windsor during WW I. Furthermore, it is the same family we Americans fought during the Revolutionary War!

Prince Phillip is of Greek and German royalty.

So, my fellow ATS members, those of you who are inquiring minds want to know, we here are still fighting the same ol' crapola that our founders
did 230 years ago - Against the English crown who were actually Germans!

It is time to really consider what our personal freedoms are truly worth to each and every one of us individually and decide how we can attain such in this system, if at all.

If most Americans had any idea as to any of this, and all of the other credible goodies that are posted on ATS, they would go bloomin' Spare!

Thanks for your attention.

brhorn

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Holy gosh! I do not want to be property! I do with my body what I want. Capitol letter really got to me, cause I never noticed on drivers license or social security card its caps, but knew that banks only delt with caps. That hit me hard...

Ya I want to see america free again as well. I was wondering what happened a few decades after the war that started it on the path to change. Was signing over ourselves really... I'm about ready to rape that queen for screwing so many people. I mean... where do they get off doing crap like this? I wish I weren't born! I've sort of wished to not exist at all for some time, when I started to discover all the lies of the world a few years back. But this seals it in, if not willing to resist it can be understandable how it could drive one to suicide. I'm glad I'm not suicidal though, I mean, whats the point of killing yourself then burning in hell forever? Might as well though it out until one day god FINALLY takes you to be back with him. Ah, utter glory, free of earth, true happiness with the solution to all problems. It sucks that the ONLY thing we have to look forward to anymore is DEATH itself. I can't wait to die and see god, I will try my best not to speed that death, I will wait with faith, but it will come and it will be sweet!

Hey, we get taxed even when we die don't we? Taxation/representation anyone?.... ARGHHH!!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
actually,
officially bill gates is the richest man in the world.

Here is a list of top 5:
1. Bill Gates US$56.0 billion
2. Warren Buffett US$52.0 billion
3. Carlos Slim Helú US$49.0 billion
4. Ingvar Kamprad US$33.0 billion
5. Lakshmi Mittal US$32.0 billion

grasshoppers.

the british/european royal and banking houses are astronomically wealthy compared to these small time entrepenures. and their net worth would never ever be printed in a trashy gloss magazine like forbs, let alone become publicly known. its probably not even calculable. these are top of the line high class masters of discretion. does the queen fart? perish the thought!

[edit on 28-9-2007 by sollie]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
I really don't know about the rest of you but I sure do feel like a slave.

I get up everyday goto my 40 Hour a week job where I don't do too bad. What exactly do I have to show for it? Nothing really.

Can't leave the country without "MASTER" knowing exactly where you are going and when you'll be back of couse you also have to get permission to start with ie Passport..

We are programmed to believe this is how Society is suppose to work. WHAT A JOKE!!

I don't know about the Queen but someone owns my a$$!

that's what's up. freedom ain't freedom.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
I am not a slave, especially to the English. Never been never could be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You're a slave to someone buddy we all are. WE all know free energy is real yet the Gov's keep it away this would abolish like 99% of all work. Imagine not to have to go to your crappy job everyday. And when you went it wasn't for 8-16 hrs as in some cases, some cases more.

They do it for the money, yea man power (petrol) makes lots and lots of money. But who does it make money for? Not me , not you....well maybe you I don't know who you work for.....but I'm sure u get my point....aliens/nwo or not, someone's got us by the balls.!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have known about this stuff from a very early age.... I'm not sure about everyone eles, but..... I cant even begin to grasp, how people do not understand, that the world in which we live is seriously wrong... To me it is so very, very clear, that this is not how the world is suppose to be. It just goes against every fiber in my entire being. I was born into this world with what I call "Pre-Knowledge", which is more like a type of understanding than it is information... It is more like having a basic level of understanding, of which how our universe operates and functions. But this understanding goes much deeper into the realms of information... It is something that you cant prove or disprove.. but you just "know", it is like you can feel and see it all around you and others are blind to it.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by DarkCyrus]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join