It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Kids - Post a pic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi All

I am a proud daddy of a 6 month old little girl. I would never ever change a thing and i will deal with sleepness nights with a smile on my face.

She was born on the 14th February 2007.

OK i know, you are saying she must have her daddy's looks, well.... you are right

Just don't tell my wife...

(Edit to fix title)

[edit on 28/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oh, she's so cute!

I have two kids, but in the interests of my cyber stalker not finding me, I can't post them right now. They're awfully cute though. You'll just have to take my word for it.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is my daughter Steph.Just as pretty as her mom.She just turned 17.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I wonder where she got her looks from ?? She should be proud of having a mother who's caring as you and I truely wish the both of you a healthy life and succeed in everything ya wanna do in life.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Thanks buddy.She is a real sweetie,and in real life... my best friend.I wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I wish I had a family of my own but I've got plenty of time to start one in my lifetime, guess ATS has to wait alote of years 'till I show some of my own. You and your daughter are beautiful

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
AD, hook me up with your daughter haha. OR you... either way ill be fine.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Vicky's dropped weight over the summer thankfully but whatever we do we can't get Kathy to put on any weight. She's coming up on her 12th birthday and weighs less than 80 lb. It's not an eating disorder, the kid is just so damn active. She loses weight just by sitting. ADHD.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Dude she is too young for you....and she has a boyfriend.Hey, I thought you had a girlfriend....lol.But baby I'd go out with you in a heartbeat.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

yeah i have a girlfriend but i need to break it off.. yeah 17 is legal but def too young for me!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
These are a couple of years old, havent uploaded any recent ones for a while.

Me and my littlest one , Ruby Grace. She'll be 2 in about 5 weeks.

And my other three, the twins Madeleine and Mckenzie turning 7 soon, and our oldest Lauren who will be 11 in 6 weeks.

They all definately have their mothers looks, thank god.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey Mojo!
4 girls, buddy you are so outnumbered.Plus the wife. OMG.Wait till they are all teens and fighting over the bathroom.lol
Nice to see what the face looks like behind the monkey avatar too.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Aw buddy.Is it that clingy thing?Too bad.I hope you find someone who makes you happy.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Is it any wonder i'm just a little bit nuts.

We also had a female dog but she passed away 12 months ago, first thing i did after a nice little burial for the old girl was to rush out and get myself a boy dog.
I still go outside to watch him pee on the garden, just makes me feel so much better.

Love my girls though, wouldnt change a thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

OMG! ROFLMAO!I guess male friends come in all species.Well,a dog is mans best friend.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Klevy G

[edit on 28-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Toby is 6, Kylie is 9, and Savannah is 15. And our doggie, Achilles, is 2. Wow im getting old!

And our bird, Captain Janks...need to get a pic of my other kids, cat and turtle

[edit on 28-8-2007 by earth2]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
AH man this is awesome. I think it is fantastic that so many can celebrate their "little" ones. Ours was seriously a miracle because my wife wasn't ovulating and we just resigned ourselves to the fact we would have no kids and there she was - unexpectedly

I have to say, all your kids are real very lucky to have you guys as their parents. I have gotten to "know" some of you through posts and I have to say, i am honoured!!

Now, AccessDenied wants a pic of me.... OHHH OHHH... and you will say "now HOW the hell is your baby daughter so beautiful" LOL...

Well since an accident 7 years ago, hence my return from the US - playing music in Ohio and other states, my metabolism has gone for a ball, but i am just very self conscious now.

[edit on 29/8/2007 by shearder]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Oh, she's so cute!

I have two kids, but in the interests of my cyber stalker not finding me, I can't post them right now. They're awfully cute though. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Not a problem at all MM. Thanks for a post anyhow. All is understandable.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ah, such cute kids.

Access, you should see if your daughter would be interested in modeling, she'd make
a great one in my opinion.
And you know us gay men our right about these things.

*Ok, technically I'm bi, it's just easier to say gay.*

I'm far to young to have kids, maybe in a few years
, just like my cousins,
well except I'm male so I would'nt give birth.

Anyways, when I have kids I'll post them, and be all proud and show-offy of them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join