It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are some of the ufologists today not dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi all, lately i've been getting into the whole thing were some people that have died getting to close to other conspiracies including ufology. And was wondering why mr. friedman is still alive (have nothing against him) or even jaime maussan? It seems like today ya never hear about these things anymore, the ufologists that i heard about when i started an active interest are still alive today. Does anyone know maybe why it seems these ufologists today are still alive?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I guess it's for the same reason that 9-11 conspiracy theorists and JFK truth seekers are still alive, killing people off causes a lot of questions to be asked. And there is always someone new popping up with questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

I agree somewhat.However I have one word to add- DISINFO.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah the safest way to get yourself out of trouble is to deny everything.killing someone is the last option.
I believe at some point when you investigate and have a scientific proof you are in real danger in ufology.The people you cite may are out of trouble because of the lack of proofs they detain.

Another reasoning would be that if these ufulogists have had a solid proof they were probably invited to work for your government.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maybe they are alive because the government is in fact not all knowing and all powerful and actually has nothing but files of blurry photos, shaky video, and useless eyewitness testimony on hand anyway. In short, they know nothing more than you or I on this whole subject.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Maybe its because nobody is after them.

(Twilight Zone music)

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Because, to be honest, not all ufologists are a threat. Maussan? Haha, this guy presents balloons as UFO, we laugh at him in Mexico. Just check the case where he presented a horse flying: it was a damn balloon. These guys are not a threat to anyone. The ones that knew too much are already dead and you might not even heard of them as they were abducted by the gov perhaps...

top topics

join