It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is the Kill Shot - CME to cleanse Planet of Life!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If anyone listened to C2C on the 24th and heard Ed Dames talk, you would peice together that he Remote Viewed an event in the future that linked a massive Coronal Mass Ejection from the Sun wiping out most life on Earth around the year 2012.

He claimed it was a cyclical event that happened roughly every 11500 years.

What if all the Elites know about this cycle and have built D.U.M.B's for their own use at our expense ? Alot of this story adds up like the total disregard for the enviroment by large corporations, The massive resource collection in the last 10 years and subsequent storage.

On a side issue Ed claims to have viewed Al Quaeda's build up and aquisition of Nuclear material and he also viewed a Nuclear event in the USA in the very close future. He has swung his expertise over to hunting down and finding these terrorist cells.

All in all I think his title of Dr Doom fits perfectly as it's not a very rosey future he has layed out but I guess does anyone have any thoughts about Ed's credibility ?

[edit on 25-8-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I did hear a great deal of selling that night, which makes me instaneously suspect. Major Ed Dames in my opinion is a prothemous bore. And sounds kind of faggy. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
the killshot is probably a biuld up of anger amonst the ppl for being slaves for a billion years or more

or it could be mumbo jumbo created by the elite controllers, to humanity to wait around for dates....first its 2012, then 2013, oh then 2016. oops then its 2029...this reality we live could just be programmed virtually, meaning the cycle could just repeat to maintain control..

beofre you know it we are completely enslaved and cant fight back when the time comes back to fight

this being the turn of an age, or i call it the last lifetime, or window humanity has to enlighten alltogether...

its important we have back up plans if none of this prophesy comes true,b e ready to revolt the system in groups or armies...

be ready to sacrifice all

new topics

join