It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of place artifacts **Huge list**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi all,

We all know there are artifacts that are mind boggeling and we don´t exactly know where they came from or how the were made or moved.

A few months ago C2C had the archeologist Jonathan Gray on air and he had a nice interview with George.

Did anyone already listen to it?
If not here is the link to all parts on you tube.

Thanks go out like always to thedudeinrok.
youtube.com...

Here is alist of things he states:
offcourse to find sources of his claims is very hard.
But many of them we can see in ancient buildings.

www.infolords.com...

EGYPT 2000 BC
Did you know that the Egyptians bored into granite rock with drills that turned 500 times faster than modern power drills?

And how about this?:
* Coin-slot machines
* Steam engines
* Speedometers
* Machine-cut optical lenses
* Screen projectors

Did you know that Egyptian dentists worked with cement fillings, dental bridges... and inserted artificial teeth?

That William Deiches found working diagrams in Tutankhamen's tomb (1545 BC) which helped him to build real model plane that flew?

That Egyptian doctors performed pregnancy tests, determined the sex of an unborn child, fed nourishment through tubes, and fitted artificial legs and hands? That they used anaesthetic and sophisticated instruments to perform bone and brain surgery?

What about old Egypt’s mysterious moving walls, automatically flashing lights and lamps that shone century after century, non-stop?

And how were sound waves used to open doors in ancient Karnak, Abydon and Thebes?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

MOD EDIT-Please limit your cut/pastes. A link, with a paragraph or a few lines quoted is preferably

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
More to the story:

www.infolords.com...

THE AMERICAS

Have you heard how Captain Don Henry discovered a 400 foot pyramid on the seabed off Florida?

Did you know that a Chinese expedition surveyed all of North America in 2200 BC. They saw a sunrise over the Grand Canyon, black opals and gold nuggets in Nevada, and seals frolicking in San Francisco Bay!

And would you believe the ancient Maya used screw propellers, had books with gold leaves... and even diving suits?

Have you heard about the Mayan surgical instruments that were a thousand times sharper than modern platinum-plus blades?

And Mayan dental crowns and fillings still hold after 1,500 years!

There is more to it...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
More: beforeus.com

RUSSIA

Have you heard of the 15 minute “movie” of luminous pictures that activates each day as the sun sets over the Onega River in Russia?

MICRO TECHNOLOGY: 40 feet underground in Russia’s Ural region, gold prospectors are finding ANCIENT, man-made, spiral-shaped artifacts. These microscopically TINY artifacts are the product of some inexplicable and highly advanced technology. They resemble control elements used in micro-miniature devices in our latest technology “nano-machines”.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
More: beforeus.com

THE WORLD
Were you aware that in at least 64 scientific achievements an ancient civilization surpassed us?
14 Maps Of An Ancient World
That Vanished So Completely
We Thought It Never Existed!

ANCIENT WORLD SURVEY?:

Although Antarctica’s existence was not verified until 1819, an ancient map shows that continent as it was BEFORE the ice covered it – with rivers and fjords precisely where today mile-thick glaciers flow, and a mountain range undiscovered until 1952.

Longitude and latitude are shown correctly, with a grid system similar to modern air navigation maps. 2000 BC

Did you know about the mystery satellite orbiting the poles, but not put there by any modern nation?

That man knew the secret of flight before the 20th century?...

ok that whas the available list.
In his book he even has more.

What are your thoughts about this.
How old was the ancient civilization that acquired all this knowledge.

Nando out!

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi

Some background info on Jonathan Gray: youtube

International explorer, archaeologist and author Jonathan Gray has traveled the world to gather data on ancient mysteries. Over the past 37 years, he has penetrated some largely unexplored areas, including parts of the Amazon headwaters. He has also led expeditions to the bottom of the sea and to remote mountain and desert regions of the world. In the course of his explorations, Jonathan began to uncover evidence of surprising "out of place" artifacts. According to what he was taught at school, these were impossible! They simply should not exist! And these were not just isolated anomalies. There was a global pattern to them, suggesting an ancient worldwide civilization of astonishing proportions...

Source the C2C website
www.coasttocoastam.com...

And here is another link with some pictures he send to George.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Nando out!

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
great post this guy sounds like he did his homework. I hate to say it but "SOLD" I'm getting a copy of his book and any other materials he has to offer. hit the nail right on the head, I'm gitty!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Honestly, some of that list is the most rediculous load of B# i have heard since i was readng Childress and the Weekly World News.

I am a firm believer in ancient civilizations, i believe there was probobly an advanced civilization of humans before our current one came along, but it is people like this, making completely rediculous claims like this, that result in the world thinking that such theories are nonesense and fairytales. If there is disinformation, it is people like him that are spreading it.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You are correct DEM basically it's bogus or misrepresented material, most of it very debunked but endlessly recycled by people who do it for money and those who believe with closed eyes. (Yep Childress one of parasites who makes his living peddling this stuff)

Yes Egyptians had hand powered tube drills- but they didn't go that fast, etc, etc. Man that guy knows how to make stuff up doesn't he!

Were there ancient civilizations? Yes but much smaller than compared to Harappa, Sumer, Han or Egypt. We have already found some, Catalhoyuk being part of one.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Michael Cremo has the best -IMHO- book on this subject, "Forbidden Archaelogy".
Bit of a heavy read, and science oriented---not story, but facts and cross references, and chapters of source material references.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
oh boy, let me get the popcorn. i'm a true believer in this subject but it is strongly protested to by debunkers here at ATS..should be some fun reading.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi all,

Another very good book and youtube vid about this subject is by chris Dunn.

www.gizapower.com...

Google Video Link

"Suspicion naturally arises when you read a promo line on a back cover that says, "This is the most important book concerning the Great Pyramid written in the last 20 years." In this case, however, it may be fact. In writing The Giza Power Plant, mechanical engineer Christopher Dunn reverse-engineered the Great Pyramid at Giza to discover its use. His startling conclusions blow the heck out of traditional Egyptology's rather silly notions that it was built with copper tools by a society that lacked the wheel. While revisionist pyramid studies are rife with ridiculous theories that give the topic a bad name, The Giza Power Plant takes into account existing fact and artifact without having to rely on unprovable assertions. A must-read for truth seekers who aren't afraid to consider the idea that Western culture of the 21st century may not be the pinnacle of human evolution and achievement."

His theories sound very good.
Especially if you know about the two bronze handles they found in the shafts they explored with the german robot that was especially built for it.

Unfortunatly GV does not host the vid anymore that he gave at Conspiracy con 2005

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ATS has a very good search function. If you'd searched for those things, you would see that they've been discussed here many times. Dunn's "power plant" (as with so many other things about the Great Pyramid) ignores the other structures around it, the artifacts (including the boats) found with it, the Dream Stele (big granite tablet) between the paws of the Sphynx and everything else.

Why do they do that?

Well, if they had to take into account everything else on the site, their "theory" actually wouldn't be workable. But if they can say "ancient mystery" and get you to never question what else is there, then the whole thing works.

...until someone gets nosy and says "so... what else is out there?"

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd

Dunn only talks about the great pyramid.
I have no clue about what the sphinx could mean in the big schemes of things.
But the great pyramid has many mysteries that dunn can give a nice answer too.
The way the kings and Queens chambers were build.
And I never knew about a boat in the pyramid.

Ever heard of the Time rivers from Goro Adachi?
If not check it google Goro Adachi.
That´s really way out there compared to Dunn theory.

nando out!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The boats she is talking about are the disassembled ones that where in pits on the outside of the pyramids

lexicorient.com...

There is boat reassembled in a modern building next to the pyramids

Dunn's theory requires a high tech Misr, of which there is no sign or the slightest trace of evidence to support.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Did you know that Arabian invented Core 16th Quadruplet processor?

I bet you don't, so what?

Who cares what you know and what you hear?

Evidence

Evidence

Evidence

Do you have it?

No you never ever have it.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"Why do they do that?"

That Bryd is the eternal question!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi

Why bring up that boat in the first place..
We all know that the Nile used to pass almost infront of the pyramids so there used to be a harbor of somekind that boat isn´t excatly out of place is it.

Ok forget the pyramid and about Dunn.
Jonathan adresses way more places.

What about the Mayan earplugs made out of glass.
Chirugical equipment that was supposed to be very sharp.

BTW is that flower of life design somewhere in that temple of the ¨first time¨ laserd into the wall?
I remember someone on C2C talk about but forgot.

to the peopele that say why we never find a working PC of those ancients or a 747 plane.

Recently I saw a docu about a local tribe (read they never before saw tecnology)in south pacific that during WW2 was home to US airforce pilots that used the island as supply harbor and landing site.

Guess what became the NEW god of that tribe?
And guess what happend to the debri of the damged airplanes the US airfoce left there...

It disappeared sooner then you would think.

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What about the Mayan earplugs made out of glass.

Hans: Sorry I'm not sure of what you are talking about here.

Chirugical equipment that was supposed to be very sharp.

Hans: I believe you are talking about obsidian surgical instruments (natural volcanic glass) man has been using these for hundreds of thousands of years. It easy to flake and give an edge better than any metal blade until the late 19th century.

BTW is that flower of life design somewhere in that temple of the ¨first time¨ laserd into the wall?

Hans: Sounds interesting - describe please

Recently I saw a docu about a local tribe (read they never before saw tecnology)in south pacific that during WW2 was home to US airforce pilots that used the island as supply harbor and landing site.

Hans: The cargo cults you mean.

Guess what became the NEW god of that tribe?

Hans: Not a new god, they still worshipped their own ancestors whom they believed (there are differences in the cults) that white men had misrepresented themselves and stolen what there ancestors meant to give to them. Which is why the cults try to act as westerner did to attract more "cargo".

And guess what happend to the debri of the damged airplanes the US airfoce left there...

You would find that glass bottles are still quite fresh and unaffected by the jungle, there along with some plastics, ceramics (spark plugs) and refined metals - plus massive disturbances of the ground and a great deal of concrete...

It disappeared sooner then you would think.

Hans: Not to a trained archaeologist

I look forward to seeing some more information on the items you mentioned above

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi all,

www.mysteriousworld.com...

You can find abit of info there about the FOL at abydos in the osiron temple it´s the only original marking at the site.
And the Osiron i believe so much older then other Egyptian structures look at those blocks.

Man ain´t that great that FOL..super design

The FOL pattern was placed upon the granite siding of this temple. It appears that it had not been carved into the granite and instead may have been burned into the granite or somehow drawn on it with incredible precision.

I had this info from a Docu cant remember which one but they said lasered.

But on wiki is almost the same info en.wikipedia.org...:Sloth_monkey/Flower_of_Life

About the not finding stuff were talking WW2 max 65 years for an ancient civilazation it would be atleast ten of thousands years old. you would not find any trace of technology or stuff that´s undamaged. Sometimes they do and then it´s an OOP and science doesnt even take it seriously.
Humans scavenge everything

Nando out!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hi

The ear spools I mentioned.
www.museum.upenn.edu...

Made out of jade.

And funny the tomato seed in a old chinese tomb 2000 year old han dinasty that was opened. archaeologist found some seeds in containers.
So they just put the seeds in the dirt of the tomb. And a few days later the found 40 tomato plants....
Tomato wasn´t discovered until 500 years ago in S. America and tehn introduced to the western world.

Nando out!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join