It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions about those ''things'' from the interstellar movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You all have probably seen clips of that Interstellar movie right.Ive got a few questions about the space shippy odd morphing super crazy lookin things.

Do they know the exact number or how many they have seen of them?

Are they heading this way?

Is there any reason to think that they could be sentient or controlled in any way?

Is there any speculation as to what the heck these things are?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ive seen the movie and the thread got moved to BTS ! I find it really strange that people are not all over this trying to debunk this footage....I found the footage incredible , if it is what it is.....

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Would one of you be as kind to post a link to what you are talking about?
Ive not seen what you are talking about, but would be willing to take a look to see what the buzz is about?
Is it a movie that came out on the bigscreen? Mind you I dont watch TV, and rarely see movies.. So for those of us who live under rocks, let us know
thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Would one of you be as kind to post a link to what you are talking about?
Ive not seen what you are talking about, but would be willing to take a look to see what the buzz is about?
Is it a movie that came out on the bigscreen? Mind you I dont watch TV, and rarely see movies.. So for those of us who live under rocks, let us know
thanks

Here ya go...

Interstellar

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interstellar?That's the next movie of Steven Spielberg (after Indiana Jones 4) right?

I'd like to see what y'all talking about

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
You all have probably seen clips of that Interstellar movie right.Ive got a few questions about the space shippy odd morphing super crazy lookin things.

Do they know the exact number or how many they have seen of them?

Are they heading this way?

Is there any reason to think that they could be sentient or controlled in any way?

Is there any speculation as to what the heck these things are?

Yes.
No.
No.
No, I could speculate myself , but I am waiting to see what the NSA say they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
Interstellar?That's the next movie of Steven Spielberg (after Indiana Jones 4) right?

I'd like to see what y'all talking about

Yes, he's making a film about a group of Interstellar explorers who find a wormhole, travel through it and en up in a different dimension. I would speculate that he has known about this footage for some time and saw an opportunity to expand on something which we know is real. This project is not connected with the UFO footage, not that I know of anyway.

Film:
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Writers:en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...

This is the link to Jose Escamilla's film.

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

Jose's youtube site: uk.youtube.com...

GK.

top topics

join