It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Roswell Testimony Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
These are some really interesting interviews. There's five different people and it's great to hear what they have to say on the Roswell issue since I knew someone personally involved too.

See the shocking new testimony from Army intelligence officer Jack Trowbridge, who speaks for the first time about the Roswell UFO crash and how he personally handled "memory material" taken from the wreck site.

Roswell Confessions

Note: Why the Sci Fi Channel links to that roswell investigation site at the bottom of the page and not ATS is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I saw a bit on how to tell if someone is lieing. Eyebrows flexing towards the center was the main give away.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I saw that the other day on Sci-Fi's site. Yet another military guy cooberating the ET angle and mass cover-up/denial. I'm sure he'll be ridiculed as well. All of the witnesses were delusional or lying according to the military and debunkment regulars. Gotta give the powers that be credit though, they have kept disclosure quiet for over half a century.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Again..just normal people, not making a buck from their story (I assume)
why would they lie..why? On their death beds even..my god when I hear these stories I feel so stupid for living in this 'matrix' knowing that our entire existence could be changed by what the scum bag elites know & possess.

So why are the Aliens going along with it...do they even care that its being concealed..if they chose to land outright they could and we probably could'nt stop them..what do we have thats so important for them to maintain the status quo?

Why do they need permission to abduct humans when they could fly to some slum in India and take whom they please..there's so many contradictions but then I hear this and I believe its true aside from all the other factors we know about concerning this..grrr

[edit on 23-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I've been labeled a skeptic more times than not and, perhaps, more times than not, I have been. But Roswell always brings me back. During this last anniversary it was repeated over and over again by the 'experts' and pundits that Roswell has entered a mythological realm where people are saying we can never ever learn the truth. I wonder if people are not giving up too easily here. It's not that any one witness is so compelling by himself. Some have been debunked, quite rightly, as they have attempted to horn in on the tale. But here we have what? Four or five more witnesses that I have never heard of before all telling more or less the same tale, the same tale we've heard before. These are second-hand witnesses, I grant. But they are members of families whose breadwinners were there and told the tale, a remarkably consistent tale, of Roswell. Add them to the pile. The pile is considerable. Since they are dying off fast, their sons and daughters are all we have left, kids who were told at the dinner table, or at a last resort, on their parents' death beds.

No one set of researchers has done a perfect job. Indeed, the research, compared to the entire story, has been remarkably shoddy and amateurish, full of holes and conjecture. That's too bad, but it is not all bad for it is amateurs who have kept the story alive and that's a testimony in itself. People with lots of interest and little money, and with shallow prospects of making any, have tried their best to figure out the real story. Have they made mistakes? Sure. Has their zeal to debunk witnesses sometimes been over the top? I think so, so much that some witnesses have been considered 'impeached' for minor infractions, such as Glen Dennis, who continues to tell a compelling story that has not changed.

It's not that I 'believe' Walter Haut completely. Yes, his story changed over the years. Jesse Marcel, Jr.? Now why would he make this up? Marcel, Sr.? Dennis? The witnesses on the SciFi channel referenced? The bomber pilot? There are dozens of people who have come out of the woodwork here who all have a story to tell. It's not my intent to make the case. Go read the books yourselves. When you have done so, when you piece it together, it's like a jigsaw puzzle. Alone, each piece is non-descript, not definite, subject to multiple definitions. Add a little weather balloon to a little character assassination and it's all gone, flimsy as aluminum foil. But together, each not knowing of the other, a picture emerges. The foil springs back to its original shape.

Now, the stories that have followed: What a menangerie of tall tales, disinformation, wide-eyed speculation. MJ-12, Holloman, reptilians, genetics, Serpo, lights in the sky. Are any of them true? Some of them? Did Bethurum sleep with Aura Rhanes? Does Sleeper? Does Greer commune with aliens? Is Lazar the Real Deal? Which way should you turn? It's energy scattered into nonsense--perhaps exactly the point. Let the Ufologists self-destruct like NICAP. Mission accomplished. You can't tell what is real. It all sounds the same.

But Roswell? Roswell! Now that was something!

[edit on 8/23/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Nice post schuyler. And I agree, there are SO MANY witnesses that have come forward and who's stories corroborate, and many of them directly involved with the crash itself. When I hear the military change its tune over and over what SUPPOSEDLY happened, it reenforces my feeling that the hordes of direct witness testimony from military and civilians involved is painting a very convincing picture that something EXTREMELY earth shatttering took place. No way the military has told the truth on this-there's WAY too many direct witnesses who were there contradicting their fairy tale.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ZZZ' thanx. Well done schu'
and
Just finished watching that. Impressive. Roswell, Shag Harbour, Colares and Bentwaters "don't go away". There may be others... 60 years on - still things new. Impressive.

Vic

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Confession [on]

i felt pain hearing carlene/bush's testimonies. i think i'm tired.. i'm reaching a state of mind that i just don't care anymore if all of sudden the so called contact happens and there are silver saucers, triangles etc all over the place. I just want the truth of roswell to come out like heavy bricks falling and that those don't-know-wich-branch-of-secret-gov sobs get what they deserve for it! 60 years of pain, lies and secrecy, everytime i see roswell it gets me in the nerves.. I'm sorry, i think that from everything else that happened all these years since 1947 nothing is as important as roswell and it's giant-60-year-old-web-of-secrets-and-consequences to come out. Since day one, they knew it was going to be their biggest fall, no matter how well planned the secrecy was, it is going to end and come open eventually.

Roswell is the biggest crime of all against humanity . And these (!&#(!&#*(!$ will pay for it.

Confession [off]

new topics

top topics

join