It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do u think that dogs r made to fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i think that wen people say this stuff about dogs being made to fight is right.well i think the only resson they r saying that is just because thay want money.

wat do u think

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

[edit on 22/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bronson1523

Not sure what this has to do about paranormal Bronson?? But your new so I will cut you some slack and give you this answer..

Animals are born with a way to defend themselfs. Dogs are born with Teeth and fast bodies to defend or protect their food. Its sad thats it humans who put the title "fight" into the mix.
But its true, some Dogs are raised and breed to just fight, and yes for money. its sad, and personally I think its wrong.

Edit.. Bronson, Hi this is the edit button, you will find this to be so kewl!
took me a couple days atfirst to get it down, but if you like to add to your post to keep it from being a one liner, then this is the best way!!!

Like tell me, Why do you feel that way?

[edit on 22-8-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

me to

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think this is wrong in more ways than can be explained with words. It is utterly disgusting and despicable. I would love to get someone who has been dog fighting and burn his totty off with a blow torch and then feed it to one of his dogs. I can't stand people like that.

There was a guy recently in South Africa that cut his husky's head off with a chain saw. He got a fine etc - BUT i believe the wheel turns and it did for this guy. He has a car accident about 2 weeks ago and was killed. He got his just reward. I felt nothing for him but his family. They should feed his remains to dogs!! That is how strongly i feel about animal abuse!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

your right wat do u think should happen to micheal vick

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think Vik should be visited by a couple of dudes and carried to a whole, thrown in and a few pissed off hyenas added to the mix. BUT, when we can perhaps do is cover him in armour and just leave his one hand out, his nose and his private parts. Hey perhaps they will pull him through those gaps anyways but i wonder if he will get indicted - if it hasn't happened already in the last couple of days.

Anyways, let the animals sort him out - with a little help of course.

top topics

join