It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Mack's Abduction book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just finished reading the book and still find it incredibly interesting that a Harvard psychiatrist would be so interested in the UFO/abduction phenomenon as well as the information learned through patient regression.
From what I understand, many of his skeptics (or more accurately, debunkers) have had a difficult time taking his work apart.

The chapter "Peter's Journey" was particularly amazing; revealing Peter's dual human/alien identity and mission, and discovering that alien implants are used to measure human brain impulses related to "psychological shock" or distress levels, which would allow the aliens to manipulate them for when they manifest themselves in earth.

Huge shame John Mack died in a car accident - damn!

Here's a link to a website for John Mack:
www.johnemackinstitute.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisAgain
I just finished reading the book and still find it incredibly interesting that a Harvard psychiatrist would be so interested in the UFO/abduction phenomenon as well as the information learned through patient regression.

It's great that an intellectual fearlessly used his intellect. It's not very common.I think that anyone who takes a good delve through the masses of UFO/alien reports and still comes out a sceptic is seriously lacking in something, IMO.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Great book. That's one of the few books that convince me of the existance of E.T.'s their agenda here, not to be confused with Jim Marrs' Alien Agenda which is another excellent book (just from a different perspective).

BTW, it's cool that there's a Jim Marrs section on ATS. I've seen him appear on CSPAN and a lot of call-in viewers knew of him.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
by the way John Mack never stated that the abduction phenomena take place in our physical plane,ruther he was pretty sure that abductions take place non in this plane of reallity but maybe just in our minds.
His books doesnt prove ET's existance at all as someone here seems to be sure.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by umbracode]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisAgain
Huge shame John Mack died in a car accident - damn!

Another car 'accident'? Boy one would think that with all the 'car accidents' the governments are arranging for people they want to silence that they would start using other methods... but I guess it grows to become a habit.

new topics

top topics

join