It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Inside Orb? Look!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am going to show you guys a picture my brother took back in 2003. Photo was taken I believe with a Fuji digital camera if i remember correctly. The location was outside a skateboarding event in NJ. I was going through old photos and I noticed something very strange. I have been always fascinated with the Orb Phenomenon and this particular Orb really caught my attention. Why? Well, this Orb has a distinct shape inside of it. A shape of something human and/or creature/alien like. When zoomed in, I can clearly make out the head, eyes, shoulders, and what looks like a device of some sort that this "creature" is using to look through.

If you have a hard time making out what I see, take a step back and look again. There is definitely something weird there.

Any thoughts or photo experts that are good with making this picture more detailed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Original Photo

100% Zoom

200% Zoom

300% Zoom

Features I see inside Orb:

What do I believe? I believe we're definitely not alone and these Orbs are either intelligent biological extraterrestrial cells and/or mini UFOs which living beings control and observe our environment.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
that first picture that contains the "orb", the "orb" looks like the death star from Star Wars.

I sort of see what you're pointing out, however Alien in the "orb" looking at us? I don't know.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is almost Rorschach in its illusion.

Sorry, I don't mean to dampen this thread right out the bat, but no...I don't believe you caught a phantasmic alien in a photographic orb.

At the same time, I do see a humanoid figure. But unlike what you see, I notice something distinctly different. I see an alien dancing a jig while playing a horn or a pan pipe.

I'll demonstrate with my illustrations in a few.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here's my take on it....

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You might want to clean your camera lenses. - That's what it is.
I work with cameras in my profession and this is not an uncommon sight.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TurnPike
You might want to clean your camera lenses. - That's what it is.
I work with cameras in my profession and this is not an uncommon sight.

Yeah, that's what I thought too at first but I don't know, I can clearly see a humanoid head and eyes. Those are the two most obvious features. What are odds that a dirty lens will create a perfectly formed head with eyes? And if it was a dirty lens, wouldn't there be several of those floating around not just one big one? Hard to believe a dust particle would cause that formation, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You have a very interesting photo with various orbs in it but no offense, it's a little ridiculous that you're insisting you see an alien in one of them.

At the very best all I can see is a skinny elephant in the 200% zoom image and that's only through matrixing and just trying to see "something". There's no alien there, sorry.

Edit:
I tried to see what else I could make out. In addition to the skinny elephant, I can see the little human figure you're calling an alien. I can also see the same little figure squatting on the toilet. If I keep looking long enough, other things will probably stand out to me as well.

I do like your photo though, I have a handful of orb photos myself. And although I don't believe all orbs are just "dust particles reflecting light" like the skeptics insist, I think what is seen within the orbs is usually just an effect of matrixing.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by seeingevil]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yes, orbs, I've heard about them, saw some pictures too. They're benevolent aliens visiting earth, so I've heard. They only appear on pictures, can't be seen by the eye. If it's an optical illusion, or reality, I don't know.

Just google 'orb alien', tons of pictures. Some pictures have like 20 of them on it, hard to believe that could just an illusion.

www.orbsbybeans.com...

According to this website, they are aliens using little bubbles to look at what is going on on other planets, the bubble is their lens, the alien is actually sitting at home, thats his reflection you see in the bubble. If you see one, wave hello

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
sorry but to me it looks a little like Jesus with a pointy beard and halo looking to the left.

Point being, its a Rorschach test.

And orbs are just common digital camera effects.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Orb = dust/bugs

I did a experiment several years ago, I was laying in my bed watching ghost hunters and they were talking about orbs. I took a picture while I was laying there, and then I hit the mattress and then took another picture... Orbs everywhere, amazing! I dont see anything at all in that "orb", especially not anything that even remotely looks like an alien.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Actually I can see the creature your talking about, but I must say it is sooo small. So what do you think it is and where it came from OP?
And yes, although many orbs come from dust on the lens, maybe not all of them do.
So if this orb does have an actual creauture in it and were not just seeing things, I wonder if the lit-up orbs we see high in the sky have these creatures in them too?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
I was laying in my bed watching ghost hunters and they were talking about orbs. I took a picture while I was laying there, and then I hit the mattress and then took another picture... Orbs everywhere, amazing!

Amazing indeed.

I just tried that and didn't capture a single orb. Maybe your mattress is haunted and you riled up the ghosts when you smacked it

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hahhaha that's just a coincidence!! It's just luck that you found an alien inside a white cirle in a photo;p

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeingevil

Originally posted by ddoT
I was laying in my bed watching ghost hunters and they were talking about orbs. I took a picture while I was laying there, and then I hit the mattress and then took another picture... Orbs everywhere, amazing!

Amazing indeed.

I just tried that and didn't capture a single orb. Maybe your mattress is haunted and you riled up the ghosts when you smacked it

Well my mattress is rather old.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Got a couple of photos with some intersting orbs in that i took at my bands rehearsal space-There on my work pc but if i find them here i will post them as if your impressed with this your jaw will hit the floor with what i have.I cant see anything in this orb here,most orbs must be dust particles-flash related

will get back when i find them

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
An alien inside the orb like the Neilburg orbs?

I'd say optical illusion(light/shadow) but i couldn't swear it w/o deeper study
I gotta admit most of all the orbs lights observed around the world look as if they were out of a sci-fi movie.I don't think we can prove something with these pics anyway.Too bad

new topics

top topics

join