It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
sorry if this has been covered before

What do you think the monster on lost actually is?

its been shown as a black cloud, it makes mechanical sounds and is capable of ripping people to shreds as well as gripping and throwing them.

I personally think that its a cloud of minute metal parts, like iron filings, or possibly a cloud of ferrofluid that is being controlled manipulated by the electromagnetic force of the isalnd, which in turn is controlled by a supercomputer yet to be discovered.

I think its some sort of security measure put in place and the computer somehow decides if someone is so much of a threat to be killed or not.

Also....complete guess this one and probably completely wrong but thought i'd write it anyway....the sickness described could be due to a reaction to the strange metal used for the monster, like lead poisoning. probably not but just a wild guess, lol.

what do you guys think it is?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Dude, I don't even think the produces know what it is.

Anyway, you may want to check out some existing Lost threads.
www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Dude, I don't even think the produces know what it is.

you may be wrong

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just got me thinking and not sure if it's been brought up but in the "mist" you can see faces and such. I had one idea that it might be nano tech? kinda like the grey gue but air born nanos.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It could be nano technology but i think the creators of lost have explicitly said it isn't nano technology on a few tv shows....they might be lying to keep us in suspense though, i don't think they'd tell us if someone got it right....would kinda take the mystery out of it

new topics

top topics

join