It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous tracking devices in your life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I had suspicion about tracking devices in cell phones and cars, but never in the numerous appliances that you will see here......

[edit: fixed bbcode for videos]

[edit on 23-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The first and third links seem to be identical.

Nothing in the second link was correct, as far as I could stand to watch it.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

They are also found in everyday products. Gillete puts RFID chips in their Mach 3 razor packaging. I didnt believe it until I tore open the bottom of the packaging and there it was.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Not knowing what you saw, I should add that theft deterrent devices are not RFID.

At any rate, I about got motion sickness from the middle "video". I am always amazed at the kiddies that think unless you have a dog's breakfast of montages, zooms, cuts, and twists with some head banging music you just haven't made a proper video.

I got to the point where he was apparently trying to imply you could track Verichip from a satellite and had started the boringly predictable cuts from "Enemy of the State" when I had to hit the close button.

If there was anything with a point to it, or even better, anything correct, please tell me the time index because it was pure crap up to that point.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I agree, the added pizazz to the video's was unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Not knowing what you saw, I should add that theft deterrent devices are not RFID.

At any rate, I about got motion sickness from the middle "video". I am always amazed at the kiddies that think unless you have a dog's breakfast of montages, zooms, cuts, and twists with some head banging music you just haven't made a proper video.

I got to the point where he was apparently trying to imply you could track Verichip from a satellite and had started the boringly predictable cuts from "Enemy of the State" when I had to hit the close button.

If there was anything with a point to it, or even better, anything correct, please tell me the time index because it was pure crap up to that point.

Theft deterrent is rfid, its one of the excuses for implementing the device. The other they claim is to speed up inventory counts when loading and unloading to stores.

They of course leave out the other more nefarious reasons like gathering marketing data and eventually to track all movement of everyone.

www.boycottgillette.com...

new topics

top topics

join