It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings of mysterious giant bird continue in San Antonio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sightings of mysterious giant bird continue in San Antonio

Web Posted: 07/28/2007 01:30 AM CDT

Loch Ness has its monster. Does San Antonio have one, too?

Strange sightings of a huge flying creature have been reported as recently as six months ago. Is it a monster or myth?

Guadalupe Cantu III was busy working his newspaper route, but he says the big news of that day 10 years ago flew right over his car. He says he's seen what most have not — an unidentified flying object, one that still scares him.

www.mysanantonio.com...

J

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Red Elk talks about the thunderbirds. I would love to see one. Some of my friends are native Indian and they have spoken of these birds.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
May I also add sightings in New Mexico.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this is an interesting subject. i watched a video on youtube last night that covered this subject. in this video they were saying that this giant bird had ties with many cultures and many countries and were suggesting this was actually a moth man.

i dont know how to add a link yet but im going to look that up and give it to yall

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow, I had completely forgotten about the 'Big Bird' sightings around South Texas until I saw this thread. I grew up iin a small town near San Antonio, and was around 10 years old about the time of the 1976 sighting by the school teachers.

Stories and sightings about the 'big birds' in South Texas continued for a few years. I can remember looking up in the sky all of the time trying to spot my own 'big bird' for months after these sightings!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67
Wow, I had completely forgotten about the 'Big Bird' sightings around South Texas until I saw this thread. I grew up iin a small town near San Antonio, and was around 10 years old about the time of the 1976 sighting by the school teachers.

Stories and sightings about the 'big birds' in South Texas continued for a few years. I can remember looking up in the sky all of the time trying to spot my own 'big bird' for months after these sightings!

I might even have had a similar ordeal happen when I was about 9 or 10 years old. Although I live in North Texas, one day I looked up into a cloud of trees and saw what could best be described as a 5 ft. tall owl. I shrugged it off thinking it was just a weird stump on the tree, but I returned later in the day to find it missing.

top topics

join