It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Compilation Video 2007 (not just pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I made this for youtube and thought some of you here might like to view it. Enjoy!

Gridkeeper.

10 minutes long.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thank you Gridkeeper, your videos this season have truly been fantastic and i hope you keep up the good work in the next season.

Omar

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm thinking of making one more this year using all the off cuts, it will be interesting to see how different it turns out.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Could you provide the link to the "ships" at the end. I came across these a while ago (only pictures though) and would be very interested in seeing more of those videos.

Cheers
|AoN

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry.

Annoying double post anomaly

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here is another 2007 compilation with graphical analytics:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
two very cool video's folks. i think crop circles are amazing works of art. i Really wonder how they are truly created. they look so complicated i can't see how they could really be made by strings and sticks. Were all of these created just this year or is this from over time?
thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Could you provide the link to the "ships" at the end. I came across these a while ago (only pictures though) and would be very interested in seeing more of those videos.

Cheers
|AoN

Here's the link to the thread with the relevant UFO Interstellar videos in.
The smaller ones are known by the NWO and some are connected with the star wars project. The larger more incredible looking ones are outside of our solar system and they are aware of us, always have been. Not connected with Nibiru I am pleased to say;-)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been moved to the entertainment section. Why I don't really know, may have something to do with the fact that there are persons on the thread attacking me and as usual they have nothing to say but absolute lies. No one can dis me on the net as I tell the truth, they can try as hard as they like but the harder they try the harder they fall. LMFAO.

I'm pleased to see people enjoying the crop circle video, thanks.

GK.

top topics

join