It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am 41, going on 42 very soon. I am a Canadian living in Manitoba. Married with 2 kids, two cats and one dog. Typical storybook life I guess. My interest in the unknown covers many bases. First and formost is the Sasquatch, or Bigfoot as Americans call it. I operate and administer my own website in this field and am very active in the field. Yes, I have seen one also. They do exist. My interest in UFO's has been active for many years. Mr Phil Schneider peaked my interest last year. Now I am digging very deeply for information and have several documents. I realize Americans are our brothers and sisters, and we have to look out for each other. What has happened in the U.S. is starting to happen here. Gun control and security certificates are 2 of them. I beleive we should have the right to firearms without a lot of hassle. Adolf Hitler disarmed his people before the genocide took place. This is a scary trend indeed. Security certificates are the equivalent of the Patriot Act, but they only apply to foreigners for now. What will be next for us in Canada? I had an article called the writing on the wall I was going to submit to the local paper, but may publish it here. It is a message of stopping government control in it's tracks. I can see miles ahead and the future does not look to rosy for us. That is my own opinion. What helped to solidify it was Pope Benedict's Christmas 2005 message. He said we should "embrace a New World Order" at Vatican square. After some digging I discovered he had attended 2 U.N. functions (pre 2005), after the fact he had slammed them relentlessly. Very suspicious behavior for such a man in power. I have dug a lot and hope to share my views here with you all. Other issues I like reading about are HAARP. Amazing how very little folks know about Nikola Tesla. I will leave it at that for now. This is an amazing website, and the fact that Mr. John Lear is here is good to know. He is a very credible man. I have heard the coast to coast shows with him. Been listening to c 2 c for 15 years now. Bye for now.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
welcome to ATS. glad to have you aboard.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Welcome!

I am also new here, thought I would introduce myself properly; my name is Shawn Chapman, that’s where my username ShawnChapman comes from. I am 15 years old, 16 on September 11th. I live in the UK. My interest in UFO’s and aliens started only a few weeks ago, so I am new to everything. I have never seen anything abnormal I was just really intrigued by the subject; I first started looking at governments and conspiracies of government installations like area 51. But then I became fascinated with the whole phenomena, so as it’s the summer holidays and we are off school, I have been watching lots and lots of UFO documentary’s, reading books and most importantly reading posts on ATS 24/7, so I can learn from the best. In years time I hope to be an expert like some of you guys.

Shawn

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ShawnChapman

thank you Shawn and Darkheart. It's great to be here. I've updated my profile tonight as well. Cheers all.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi, I'm old!

First, welcome to ATS.
From your introduction you posted it looks like you're going to fit in quite well in our community.

I look forward to reading your contributions to the threads.
If you have any questions about navigating the site, just let me know, or ask staff. We have a very helpful group haunting these boards.

top topics

join