It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(1987)The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This is a video I found on the Internet on accident. I figured this would be of interest to people on this site..

Here is the Bit torrent for it.
www.torrentspy.com...

Its PBS so I guess its free.. Anyway if not remove link for torrent..

This is the content for it on google video.

This is the full length 90 min. version of Bill Moyer's 1987 scathing critique of the criminal subterfuge carried out by the Executive ... all

Branch of the United States Government to carry out operations which are clearly contrary to the wishes and values of the American people. The ability to exercise this power with impunity is facilitated by the National Security Act of 1947.

The thrust of the exposé is the Iran-Contra arms and drug-running operations which flooded the streets of our nation with crack coc aine. The significance of the documentary is probably greater today in 2007 than it was when it was made. We now have a situation in which these same forces have committed the most egregious terrorist attack on US soil and have declared a fraudulent so-called "War on Terror".

The ruling regime in the US who have conducted the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, are now banging the war drum against Iran. We have the PATRIOT act which has stripped us of many of our basic civil rights justified by the terror of 9/11 which is their own doing.

I haven't seen it when I look at this I will put my thoughts into it.

And the video in the beginning.

Jackson Browne - Lives In the Balance

Set to present day

[edit on 8/20/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Wow great stuff,, it never ceases to amaze me how many things that CT's were drawing attention to in the past that later we find were true. Then these same events fit like a puzzle piece ifn the grand scheme of things repeated again over and over. You name it, from pearl harbor and FDR turning his nose up at the warning to condoleeza rice ignoring then not even acknowledging she had been given warnings multiple times of an attack . That doesn't imply complicity but rather an unwillingness to take serious information about the attack that could quite possibly have been avoided.

I consider myself a conservative truther as I am very particular when it comes to CT's I would consider as having any plausible circumstances that I think require a serious look into. As usual Moyers does a pretty good job here . Another he did on how screwed up the internet is getting explains why I live in a city in a state with over 4 million people and STILL can't get better then a lousy dialup connection.

www.pbs.org...

Videos like the one you have I always have to get when I'm across town at a freinds house.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Conspiriology]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
My above post:

If you live in the United States, Torrent Spy has killed all searches for people who live there.. However I am sure you can find it somewhere else.

If not let me know and I will send u the video.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Your link didn't work for me but I found another here:

It's an older video but surprisingly (or not?) still valid today.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. S+F

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks man.. This post is like 300 yrs old..

Interesting how this isnt being talked about though..

We wonder how things are going to hell but nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care...

Excuse me while i go watch American Idol... i sure something stupid will happen.

top topics

join