It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Bassett: Brave Genius, Doofus or Government Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

(Sorry I've never imbedded video. Or did it work)?

Either Bassett knows something about Hillary Clinton that we don't, or he's barking (like a Bassett hound) up the biggest wrong tree on Earth. Perhaps I could see where Richardson (as President or VP) MIGHT be serious about UFO (etc.) disclosure, but Hillary? That seems to be like expecting Paris Hilton to win a Pulitzer Prize.

His narrowly Roswell-oriented, nuts and bolts approach (that ignores many aspects of the unexplained in general) is possibly indicative of a sinister agenda. Could he be in league with malevolent, militaristic aliens? Or is Bassett's style simply the best, most ingenious way of getting a foot in the door among the unfortunately short-attention-span American public? I personally believe We the People are capable of handling all bizarre truths outside of the same tired old arguments. Anyhoot, thoughts?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Apologies for my placing this thread on the wrong board, as per the guidelines of what qualifies as a formal conspiracy here. Upon more thorough perusal of the boards, it appears this thread should go under the Alternative Personalities board. Can it be moved there? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

The Clintons were involved releasing ET information with Dr. Steven Greer, but were too chicken to do it. Now, will Hilary do it? I very much doubt it.
ETD

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

This thread is at the right spot. You have the right forums.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
FOX make a mockery of him. He was trying to speak on an important subject.

I hope the newly elected person does step up with the disclosure ... but I have one problem with this whole thing... why is it that the US is in charge of disclosure? Surely there has not been ET contact in the US only in the world. Why doesn't another country step up?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think that Bassett, aside from anything else, certainly must have a thick skin. I most certainly could not suffer the slings and arrows of his outrageous fortune

The problem is however, that Greer (if his word is to be believed) has already said that Hillary had told him never to ask about it (UFO disclosure) again. Also, if it's true that Bill Clinton said to Sarah McLendon (I think) something to effect that "there's agovernment within the government and I can't control it," then, yeah... why believe that Hillary's presence in the the Whitehouse a second time will help?

For that matter, would anyone be able to get disclosure?

[edit on 8/19/2007 by uv777bk]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

Yeah. Typical

It is unfortunate, but they stand strong and keep on working toward disclosure.
We need more people like M. Bassett and M. Greer.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was watching this one earlier this am. A little better interview with alot less heckling.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is some great footage! I love it.
Straight from the government/military.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I've had the pleasure of hearing Stephen Bassett speak in person.
He is very serious and dedicated to exposing the truth embargo.

IMO, the only reason Fox had him on was to cast aspersions on Clinton/Richardson.

I agree with his logic. They are probably the two candidates with the strongest chance of making something happen.

Richardson for publicly stating Roswell was a cover up.
And Clinton for being in the WH when Podesta made inquiries on Pres Clinton's behalf.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I personally find Bassett to be fairly credible and well-spoken. I think his positions are more moderate than some others in this field, and a lot of his claims seem logical.

Per his statement about the "ET ticket," I don't think he believes that disclosure is terribly likely to happen with Clinton, just that out of all the mainstream candidates, this is the best shot. I mean, you're certainly not going to get anything out of a republican candidate, and no other mainstream democrat has any connection whatsoever with this topic (that I am aware of, at least).

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CrowServo

Did anyone else catch him on C2C last night? I liked what I heard. It he stated his positions and opinions very well without really "out there" ideas. It would be great to have him on ATS.

Since John Lear is no longer posting I have fewer threads to follow.
(I am not saying I believed all that John talks about - I liked to read his threads for his and others posts.)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,___About an hour ago, I received an emall from Leonard at Portal Report about a new interview December 1st.___Thought you`d want to know.____Upcoming Interview with Stephen Bassett of Paradigm Research Group -Paradigm Point. paradigmpoint.org... ___Don`t know if anyone can see the link page or not.

edit on 17-11-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Alright I fixed the link. ____Since I`m on my cell, this is the second line.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: koperniguz
www.dailymotion.com...

Fixed link. Requires vk.com registration. Bitly link code.

UPnDMK

top topics

join