It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Light Spotted In boston on the 16th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I donno what it is i donno what it could b, ive always believe in aliens so im just wondering if anyone seen what i saw on thurs. It was traveling pretty fast, if u stretched ur hand out above u it was maybe going 7-8 hand lengths per second. It was 10:43, in boston, MA. i was walking home. It seemed pretty high up in the sky, didnt make a sound, and didnt leave a streak, 1st i thought it might of been fireworks. . . but it didnt curve at all, it "shot" through the sky.kinda. but.. again no sound what so ever, i know. it was high up in the sky by the way it traveled. i got 20/20 vision.. know what i saw.. but then again. i dont nkow what i saw. The light had an aura.. if u can imagine lil tiny spikes of light comming from a light source. Like that. was just wondering if anyone seen what i saw. maybe it was a comet or something???? AIm= kraxeechinksta

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I had the same experience though I was inside my house. I was reading a book and I glanced out the window and saw a green light. It was in the sky for 3 seconds or so and it came down. I live in California, but maybe what I saw was a firework. I not really sure to this day.

new topics

join