It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help on global consiousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have a global consiousness meter on my igoogle page... it displays the global consiousness egg project in realtime. Now there's something really weird going on right now it flashes constantly from red to blue. I mean like every other second. To the best of my knowledge the thing has never done that before. Any explanations available for this?

Global consiousness project

Juliet

ps... during the writing of this post it stopped doing that but it did it for at least 10 minutes straight...

[edit on 18/8/07 by ambushrocks]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
shiny - bright - flashing - all those elements and many others
Attract one's attention.

it's your conspiratorial mind, your automatic need to concieve possible scenarios (as a defensive survival reaction)...which leads you to 'believe'
that a pulse or flash has some significant meaning....

it's entertaining, i'll say that

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah okay maybe I'm overreacting a bit... it's just that I never saw the thing doing that before
I'm just looking for a logic explanation.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yes I too noticed that and wondered what the reason was.
I mean from Blue to red is a big difference according to the scale.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes it is... I just copied a piece of the original site to show other people what kind of difference we're talking about.

Blue is anti coherence, with a percentage greater than 90%
Green is no coherence, with a percentage between 40% and 90%
yellow is a little bit of coherence, with a percentage of 10% to 40%
orange is moderate coherence, with a percentage of 5% to 10%
red is strong coherence, with a percentage of less than 5%

So that's like from 5% to 90% in a second and that constantly for a couple of minutes.

Now if the eggs were hosted on one place I would be able to understand (it would indicate a malfunction) but they are hosted all over the world and that's what made me wonder.

Juliet

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hey you guys maybe you should check out the following thread. Perhaps these threads could be indicative of something big.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where can I get the google global consciousness meter? It would be really cool to have.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by arius]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

I know this is a really old thread, but since I've been visiting the project myself (I even volunteered to become - sorry, to HOST
- an "egg"), I thought I'd put in my 2 cents. The software of the GCP has been known to act up from time to time. In fact, it doesn't even work (display) properly on my PC - which is a rather good, not very old PC - unless I use the "old" version of the project display.

new topics

top topics

join