It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fulford Succeed? Secret Government Claims Success.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Did Fulford Succeed? Secret Government Claims Success.

benjaminfulford.com

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. Expect big changes this autumn,he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush seniors 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime, the secret police agent says. George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia, he adds.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I check Benjamin Fulford's web site occasionally. This was on it today. I am posting here as breaking news. Please move as needed.

(I use this site to see what breaking... I don't have time to go through a kajillion threads. I am sure that many people use it this way also).

Anyway, I post this as a messenger. Time will tell if what he claims comes true.

benjaminfulford.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-8-2007 by bprintz1]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think what's going on is that the main protection the little guys have from the big guys is that even the big guys have to worry about other big guys. I think there's too much power competition at the top levels for a New World Order to be realized.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Uber, that may be. When I look at Bush, I don't see a tyrant. I see a very frightened individual. There is something going on that we can't even comprehend, in my honest opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Uber, that may be. When I look at Bush, I don't see a tyrant. I see a very frightened individual. There is something going on that we can't even comprehend, in my honest opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I don't think Bush is in charge...that is why he appears so scared, IMO. It seems like he is taking orders from someone else. But the real question is, is Cheney taking orders from anyone
? No, but seriously, it seems like Cheney functions with autonomy, more than can be said of our so-called commander in chief.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Uber,yeah,Cheny is really the guy who scarse the hell out of me.Evil permeates from Cheney in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think it's more likely to be disinformation.

Why is everything in reference to September and now this article focused on "autumn"?

There are actually at least 2 different articles, one presents an interim government run by Al Gore (wtf?) the other excludes that.

The recent market turmoil has been fueled by a sub-prime mortgage debacle through the irresponsible loaning of money to people with bad credit. Sucker em in with teaser ARM mortgages while the interest rate is low, then raise it 17 times. 3 years later you wind up having a serious problem. It really doesn't have much to do with China threatening to nuke the dollar.

Edit: I will admit, I've seen some weird things about the president in the news lately... Can't put my finger on any one thing in particular, but I started wondering if some secret society would oust him and take over before the end, or new beginning or whatever.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Angry Danish]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I really agree with you SOT. He seems frightened and all his close buddies have left, including now, Rove. I think Cheney is the epitome of evil and something's up, what it is we have no way of knowing. But I think Cheney is the guy running everything and that alot of people are afraid of him, Bush included.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I really agree with you SOT. He seems frightened and all his close buddies have left, including now, Rove. I think Cheney is the epitome of evil and something's up, what it is we have no way of knowing. But I think Cheney is the guy running everything and that alot of people are afraid of him, Bush included.

Yep, Forest.. Agit8d came up with a thread about a week ago that astouded me, hopefully you seen it. Agit8ed laid out how Bush's presidency had been hi-jacked by people like Cheney,Rumsfeld and, wait for it, George Bush Sr.... Yeah, oh "daddy boy" has also played a hand in Bush Jr's decline.

It's really kind of sad to watch because it has progressed so far that George W cannot stop the sinking ship. However, Wesley Clarke tried to warn George W about what was happenning and he refused to listen. Now, he is just as scared and perplexed as the rest of us as to what in the hell is going on.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Speaker, can you give me the title of the post or at least an approximate guess as to the title? I've found several of Agit8ed's posts but don't know which one you're referring to and I'd love to read it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok, Forest, I'll find it and post a link.. Give me a few minutes.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by uberarcanist

Uber,yeah,Cheny is really the guy who scarse the hell out of me.Evil permeates from Cheney in my opinion.

My understanding is that Rove (and Bush Snr.) run White house policy...

J.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ForestLady, here is a link to Agit8ed's thread.. It's a good one

Stage Show That is America

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 17-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would like to believe Fulford. The thought of direct action is the only thing that these monsters comprehend. No matter how rich, no matter how powerful, or protected , history shows up that anyone can be killed, anyone. Kennedy was taken out because he was a thorn in the side of the big boys, the global bigshots that run things.

But what a brilliant plan!! Let the bad guys know that they are NOT safe anywhere they go and that legions of totally committed assassins are plotting to get them, and they will no doubt get nervous, and fast. they understand dirty pool and killing the opposition, they know that they are all just one heartbeat away from the grave, and that when they threaten the whole world like the scum in power are now doing, they deserve what is coming and will do anything to stop it if possible.

If the major players think that they are in dire danger, they will play ball and get rid of the people that are causing the problems, no doubt. After all, what good is it to be filthy rich and powerful when you are dead? It is the best and only real leveling device we have: To make sure that in the end the bad guys do not escape without payback.

Remember when Indira Ghandi was killed by her bodyguards? They were of a religious sect and when they got their orders to take her out, their personal loyalty went out the window. That lesson was not lost on other rulers and tyrants and no doubt many changes were made to pick people for executive protection that have no deep seated views on anything..but according to Fulford, there are people very close to the criminal regime now in power in Washington who are able and ready to dispatch the vile murderers now in power to the infernal realms, where they await a reunion with all of the other corrupt and jaded souls condemned to eternal seperation from God; people like Cheney, who is evil itself in the flesh, no doubt. Look at the man and you see corruption and death and a lust for money and power, these men cannot stand before a Holy God and explain away their sins so they revel in them here and now, exhalting in the depavity.

How else to explain the things we see, the comments that they make? It is amazing to me that people are not disgusted even more than they are by these twisted andsick men. The average American has NO idea of what is going on and does not care. they want to be alsep as much as possible. The rest of us are trying to warn the rest and see what happens. Maybe if Fulford is right we will see a gradual shift in things. I hope the Chinese secret societies kick the crap out of all these guys, take them out if need be, disappear the rest. Make the world a better place.

It boils down to survival, and the Chinese were here long before any of us, and they will be there for a long time, and so will the Russians. We had better see some real changes or this world is in deep trouble. if it takes changes like the kind Fulford talks about to get things back into proper focus, then more power to them.We need to rid the world of the corporate masters and crooked politicians and criminal elements like the Bush/ Cheney gang..they are ruining this planet. Good riddance and I will hope that the sooner the better for some real change.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I think what's going on is that the main protection the little guys have from the big guys is that even the big guys have to worry about other big guys. I think there's too much power competition at the top levels for a New World Order to be realized.

i agree, but a NWO will never be acheived because even within the deeps of those people in charge there is arguing, and it just wont happen

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I hope the part about Free Energy being released in a few years is true. That event alone will completely change the world

join