It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are girls crazy? & blow $&!# out of ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hello, I just had a nice night out at the bar with my girl friend and her friends who i haven't hung out with yet.

Cut the story short. she hates me wearing a hat.

So when I came back from the bathroom I looked at her, she looked at me and i flung it at her. landed softly on her head. nice and gently i laugh. She took it and threw it away...

Her friend says apparently that it was a dick move.

Any ways a friend of mine that I haven't seen in over a month walked into the bar.

My GF wouln't let me hug her or sit next to her, so I left for 4 minutes to say hi. I came back and she wanted to leave.

In the car she was telling me I treated her badly in front of her friends...

Im sorry but gilrs are wack.. I flug a hate at her and it ended up in break up. Way to go crazy B$%#.

she keeps calling me telling me how much i hert her..

and me flinging my hat at her was like slaping her in the face...

wow....

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
ummm how old are you/her? mostly her though...seems like something lame to be that bent about..and im a chick.

SR

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
dude it's like cause some girls love to show off well not all of them but to there friends they like to show them that they have you under thumb and your a good slave lol and when you show them up they hate it and never forget about it for ages like i had one girl who was 20 going on 60 i couldn't really do anything right in her eyes so i was like damn lighten up and got out of there. If she can't respect you for who you are when you respect her for who she is then more and more problems will happen usually :bnghd: it's a tough world for a guy these days lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
If she can't respect you for who you are when you respect her for who she is then more and more problems will happen usually :bnghd: it's a tough world for a guy these days lol.
Can I get an AMEN to that !! My current girl doesn't act like that all the time but when it does happen I seem to be able to get everything back to normal. One of my past girls was like that so I had to move on, it's a tough world out there for us fellas, the girls seem to get there way, I'm a sucker for girls , so if ya datin' me I'll do anything for ya love girl !! (hope ya havin' a great day amigo!!)

[edit on 18-8-2007 by steve-o]

top topics

join