It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woweee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
check this out

www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk...

unbelivable. IJUST SAW THIS AND THOUGHT I HAD TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE HERE. TO BE HONEST I NEVER REALLY BELIVED IN THIS STUFF BUT THIS HDA CHANGED MY MIND. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

(Mattsimmsy, please check your U2U inbox.
)

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well the papers question before the footage "Is this proof" etc etc is just plain wrong when all i'm seeing are two or three white dots in the sky with no actual movement of any kind.

Now i'm not saying that they didn't see something strange but it seems that all the UK local press newspapers are running these footage clips, some better than others due to the immense amount of traffic they create to their site. An interesting find though and yet another hot sighting.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Although the video shows nothing much, but the sighting has a lot of weight as the person is not anonymous/unknown and the news was published in mainstream.
I'm losing track of the number of sightings of lights in the night sky. There is a noteworthy sighting of this nature almost everyday !

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Btw, this site looks exactly same. Even the story and the video are similar.
www.flintshirestandard.co.uk...

Check this thread posted by October( are you related to them?
):
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The whois search shows that the companies are different. Now its suspicious....

[edit on 15/8/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If this video is the one that made you a believer.....nothing else to say really.

Is the video real? Yup. What you are seeing is what the camera phone captured. But it is FAR from conclusive. Just another blurry video of lights in the night sky, nothing to see here, move along now.....

new topics

top topics

join