It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repugnants attack Margret Cho for free speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its all here. The filth, dirt, racism, sickness of the repugnants in full flower b/c Marget Cho, the comedian, dared to speak against Bush. DOn't believe the hype, people. All repugnants are mongrel animals and left to their own devices, they will prove it to you:

Dear Friends of Margaret Cho,

Because Matt Drudge posted an incomplete and edited "transcript" of Margaret Cho's set (about 2 mins. of the 20 min. set) at the MoveOn.org show Monday night, I have received non stop hateful emails (I have over 100 and they're coming in at the rate of 1/minute). I believe that many people who read the "transcript" didn't even realize she is a comedian because they mentioned her "speech." Most of my traffic has come directly from a site called freerepublic.com, which posted the transcript from Drudge.

Although people were offended by and commented on different parts of the "transcript," it seems that Margaret's biggest crimes are being fat, Asian-American, GLBT supportive, and female. I put a few of them on this email but will forward many more, if asked. I'm sorry in advance if the crudeness offends you. Please know that I am sensitive to that but I think you should know what kind of vitriol is being thrown at Margaret and the kind of racism, homophobia, and misogyny we're up against in the coming election.

I hope everyone watches Margaret's films on Showtime this Saturday night. Notorious C.H.O. and I'm The One That I Want air back-to-back. The schedule is here: This is how her award winning and ground breaking comedy should be experienced.

www.margaretcho.net...

The nasty stuff by the animal called "The Repugnant" is after that introuduction.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Damn, I'm reading some of the stuff now. You repugnants are severely uneducated as well as vile and disgusting.

Did I forget to say that you all were flaming racists as well?

Oh, did I forget to mention that I hate all of you monkeys?

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Peer here and see the thoughts of the evil repugnant on Margret Cho with the rusted tumblars in their brains barely functioning:

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Aren't those that are 'attacking' Margret also entitled to their free speech, Colonel? It's a two way street.

And, free speech isn't just for liberals

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Bob88]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Peer here and see the thoughts of the evil repugnant on Margret Cho with the rusted tumblars in their brains barely functioning:

www.freerepublic.com...

What's up with this?
This thread has been pulled.

Pulled on 01/14/2004 3:31:16 PM PST by Admin Moderator, reason:
Posted by disruptor

Nevermind: I see why.
Put the cheeseburger down, pull Clinton's [whoops] out of your mouth, and wise up. Because the people who adore you have AIDS for a REASON.

Reagen fans I see.

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
Aren't those that are 'attacking' Margret also entitled to their free speech, Colonel? It's a two way street.

Right there liberals can beat them with ideas and not need to resort to racist remarks.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Right there liberals can beat them with ideas...

just not in elections

(and, I'm not defending those comments against Cho, they were tastless. All displayed anyway. But, it's obviously the point of Cho's site)

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

[
just not in elections

Liberal has not got that far in some time, the establishment won't let them, they assassinate them. BTW Liberals don't sign free trade agreements, or lob bombs at other countries when he is exposed as a pervert.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Trust the repungants i mean this proves that there isnt such a thing freedom of speech in the U.S.A

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

want some ice for that burn colonel

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Free speech and hate speech are two different things. Free speech is protected and hate speech isn't. Hate speech is always the first weapon of choice for the repugnant.

See, I posted this link to show exactly how the repugnant thinks when left to his own devices without the scrutiny of the public. I didn't make this up. I didn't create the repugnant posts. I just came across it. As you can see and as I have often said, evil sits comfortably in the repugnant.

So, don't believe the bull# they tell you here. I speak the truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well Colonel never lies you know i ahve always believed him and will never stop believeing him Bush and his barbarians have broken many promiseshe says he wants a sfer world but invading other countries for stupid reasons is not gonna make earth a safe place.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thank you, drunk. As you can see, its much easier to argue with the truth rather than hyperbole and bull# as repugnants do. I always find it amusing to watch them flail about trying to explan themselves, trying to actually convince the rest of us that they are actually "good people" when the truth condemns them.
:shk:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well you know what they say "the truth hurts" in time they will be swimming in their own cess pool of political drivel.

new topics

top topics

join