It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus and Horus,and the Last Supper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
As many of us have seen,read,etc. It has been speculated that Jesus and other religions have been based off of Horus, the sun God of Ancient Egypt.
Recently, in a ATS, it has been discussed about some findings in the Last Supper painting.
See www.abovetopsecret.com...
for details.
But the picture was made transparent, flipped over, and placed on the original.
Now, it has been discussed what many of the things have been seen,mean. There have been two knights found, as well as a coat of arms.What is most interesting is that Jesus's body forms a pyramid. And what,to me, looks like a scarab (egyption beetle) on his neck. And there has been someone found holding a baby in the new picture.

Naturally, the speculation has been following the Dan Brown line of thought that the Templar knights have been protecting the blood line of Jesus and that he was married and had a child. That the true story of Jesus was twisted and oppressed to serve the church.
But I have another theory. The egyptian symbols have to mean something. Especially very bold in the middle of the picture, right on top of Jesus.

I am wondering if that the real secret being covered up is that Jesus, is a decendant of the Egyptians, maybe even the pharoahs, or of Horus himself. Instead of being crowned as an Egyptian leader, his persona was completely changed into Jewish personification we know now, and covered up.He still could have been married, but that is not the big secret being covered up.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Da Vinci had some very strange beliefs about Christianity to be sure, but from this it does not necessarily follow that these beliefs were true.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, Horus, Jesus, And all the others before him..

Astrology my friend. Astrology.

That is your best answer to how real Christianity hell for that matter any religion is.

You will notice how many religious figures of the likes of Jesus, Horus, and others are the same..

To ALL religious people Why is this?

[edit on 8/12/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OK, I'll take the bait, Thick. Just HOW are Horus and Jesus similar?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here are a few more...

uberarcanist I will get to you in a sex but hang on..

Actually I will slam this all in 1 big statement.

To anyone who wonders what I meant.. here is your answer, fight me all you will but fact are well.. facts...

Who is like Jesus:

Chrishna, of India, born on December 25
Mithra, of Persia, born on December 25
Horus, of Egypt, born on December 25
Buddha, of India, born on December 25

Now lets see what these fruitloops all have in common with the 1st fruitloop.

Chrishna:

His mother was a virgin, mother's name was Maia. The name Chrishna means Black or Dark. His uncle, Kamsa, the ruler at the time of his birth sought to kill him (Chrishna) because he had heard a Prophecy that Chrishna would overthrow him. Chrishna escaped death by being smuggled out of the area to safety (sounds like Herod and Jesus does it not?).

Mithra:

His birth was witnessed by Shepherds that brought gifts to honor him. He was styled as a Mediator between God and Man. Witness this quote from the Encyclopedia Encarta,

"Mithraism was similar to Christianity in many respects, for example, in the ideals of humility and brotherly love, baptism, the rite of communion, the use of holy water, the adoration of the shepherds at Mithra's birth, the adoption of Sundays and of December 25 (Mithra's birthday) as holy days, and the belief in the immortality of the soul, the last judgment, and the resurrection. Mithraism differed from Christianity in the exclusion of women from its ceremonies and in its willingness to compromise with polytheism. The similarities, however, made possible the easy conversion of its followers to Christian doctrine" ("Mithraism," Microsoft (R) Encarta. Copyright (c) 1994 Microsoft Corporation. Copyright (c) 1994 Funk & Wagnall's Corporation).

And on and on and on..

I can just crush religion in 1 post but what fun would that be.

As I stated it all boils down to 1 thing.. All these religions are based off astrology and how it works..

Text above my jibber about a full bowl of fruitloops is taken from the 1st post on Google.

That is how hard I had to look for something about this, there is tonz more info out there on how astrology and religion are linked. Try it out, open your mind.. I promise it wont hurt.

In case anyone is wondering, I am not an athist nor am I christain, I just dont like being lied to.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was looking for more similarities to Jesus and Horus, But guess what I found on google??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thing only 5 yrs ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I appreciate everyone's input. I understand that these comparisons have been made before.
But what I am wondering if it is not just a comparison but an actual genetic connection somehow.

But my point was that did DaVinci actually use the Last Supper to eventualy reveal that there is this actual connection?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
But my point was that did DaVinci actually use the Last Supper to eventualy reveal that there is this actual connection?

Easily answered: no.

As far as I know, Jesus was not hatched from an egg (as Horus was), Jesus' mother was not married to a god (like Horus' mother), Jesus' mother was not a goddess who brought her husband back to life and gave him wooden sexual organs, Jesus never had his right eye stabbed out by his uncle, Jesus never had a homosexual relationship with his uncle, and Jesus doesn't sail around the sky in a huge boat after dark, fighting a world snake.

Horus had millions of followers, was never baptized, was never tempted by any demon -- and most importantly, Horus never died.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As far as I know, Jesus was not hatched from an egg (as Horus was), Jesus' mother was not married to a god (like Horus' mother), Jesus' mother was not a goddess who brought her husband back to life and gave him wooden sexual organs, Jesus never had his right eye stabbed out by his uncle, Jesus never had a homosexual relationship with his uncle, and Jesus doesn't sail around the sky in a huge boat after dark, fighting a world snake.

Horus had millions of followers, was never baptized, was never tempted by any demon -- and most importantly, Horus never died.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

But not just Horus specifically, but maybe a line of Pharoahs? Just a connection to Egypt in general.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If im not mistaken, the last supper was painted on a wall and then copied to a canvas. i read this somewhere and am wondering if this is true. if anyone knows the truth please reply. I am very interested in Da Vinci Artwork and their hidden meanings.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't mean to bash on anyone or their beliefs, but it is clear to anyone who takes their religious-guilt blinders off and actually looks at EVIDENCE that ALL religions were created based on ancient zodiac tales and used to push agendas for private groups. The only evidence that any religious book has to back itself up is the religious book itself.

The only proof the catholic/christian religions have that their bible is right or truthful is that book itself. The only thing backing up the mormon's bible is that book itself. Every religion has some kind of book or writings to say that such and such religion is true, but that is it, there is no actual proof of anything. There is, however, piles and piles of evidence that essentially proves that it is all based on the old tales of the signs of the zodiac.

Everyone go watch Zeitgeist, then do the research for yourself, and you will see. I certainly did, its very hard to take the religious-guilt blinders off that have been embedded in our psyches but once you do, you will see more than just religion for what it is, society itself will become much clearer, from the news you watch, to the "celebrities" everyone idolizes, to the music you listen too and books you read, it will all become so much clearer.

Religious institutions have been given too much credit and too much power over people in society. Those who have had their common sense blindfolded and gagged will fight this every step of the way, bringing up all kinds of things from their bible, saying that this bible says this so its true, etc, but hopefully something will eventually break through the blindfold and those who have been misguided will finally see the truth.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by truthseeker420]

top topics

join