It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weathermen Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I know this may seem a little odd at first, but please bear with me. I was watching the news just about an hour ago, and I happened to catch the weather report. I noticed how the weatherwoman kept stressing how beautiful it is today and to " open those windows!" Well, I can honestly tell you today is NOT a beautiful day. It is supposed to go above 90 degrees, and it is already quite hot outside. I was sweating after being outside for 5 minutes at 10 o clock this morning. It has been like this for 2 weeks now ( like most of the country) with the exception of yesterday, which really was a break from the heat. I have had my AC on of that span of time as well, like most other people. I have tried to comprehend why they would say this when anyone who steps outside will feel the real truth. However, I thought perhaps maybe local officals in the government have something to do with it. Energy use is through the roof since the long heat spell has began, and I think perhaps government officals in the city want to stop the large amout of electricity useage. Since some people will listen to whatever the media tells them, they figure that they can make people turn off their air conditoners by having the media tell them to. I know that sounds unusual, and I don't really believe it, but it's the only explanation can come up with. It is definitley not comfortable outside. What do you all think?

This shouldn't be in the Alien folder. Sorry

[edit on 12-8-2007 by XFoxMulderX]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Weather men, there a funny bunch I think they spend more time indoors that out. Our local weather man is never right, calls for rain, and it's sunny all day, calls for sun all day and it rains. Now I use a fire fox add on for weather and I don't think it has let me down yet, that and looking out the window.

LOL I talk/yell back to the TeeVee when I see our local meteorologists on the tube standing in front of his blue screen saying rain all day, I'm talking back " stick your head out the freaking door and tell me again it's raining" while it's bright and sunny.
rant off now.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We have a weatherman here in Toledo, called Blizzard Bill.
They call him that year round too.

One winter a few years back he "predicted" a snow storm, it wasn't anywhere near a blizzard.

Now every winter, people hang on his everyword. Personally I can't stand to watch / listen to him.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I thought the weatherman conspiracy was well known...

They purposely lie and say it's going to rain so that nobody goes golfing the next day and they can have the entire course to themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dazed, I think you're on to something here.

I had never put 2 and 2 together.

top topics

join