It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where were you when the towers fell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've noticed that 9/11 is one of those things that everyone remembers when they found out. So I invite anyone on this board to share there story, of where they were when the towers fell.

I myself was sitting in my living room after faking sick, i saw it all happen before my eyes, althoguh they shrugged it all off at first. Idiots, there not very good actors are they? I was what... 11 and I figured it out. I remember seing the first plane hitting the tower and trying to wake up my dad, but he didnt move haha.

Eventually I went to school, and at school I heard about the second plane hitting the towers, and eventually them both falling down. Even at 11 I remember wondering, "How the hell can planes completly destroy some of the tallest buildings in New York City?"

But thats my story, what are yours?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was sleeping... then I went to school and watched a recap in class. Myself and my brother both agreed that the way the tower fell didn't make any sense. I sorta forgot about it and was just glad we got a chance to skip getting homework. Then it did not affect me in anyway and even to today it really hasn't done anything to my life. Other then the potential grand plan behind it, the incident it's self was and is completely irrelevant to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
9/11 to me, is the Kennedy assassination for my
generation.

I was re-building a hydraulic cylinder in a back
shop, where I worked.

Was listening to Bob and Tom on the radio.
They had someone from Metallica (I think)
as a guest.

Then it happened.

I walked to the main shop, stunned; told
everyone to turn on their radios.

Etched into my mind.

Great thread.

Thank you,
Lex

Edit to add : When I got home that eve, I cried.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Please add your memories / stories to the existing thread.

Remembering 9/11

new topics

top topics

join