It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Bang Theory is Wrong

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

THE MOTHER is all matter made up of a completely stagnant neutrons with absolutely no energy -- thus it's core temperature resided at Absolute Zero

Hang on, Matter is Male in Nature and Not Female...

Matter is the Contents of a hole it resides in....

Any matter can only exist in a hole, that is the same shape as the matter in question....

If there wasn't that hole then that matter could Not be there as there would be something else there instead...

The Universe is actually Holey ...LOL

yea I know the spelling is different but the sound of the word is the same in both cases...LOL..

But seriously now The "Shape" of the article, or object is the Female component and its contents is the Male Component....

Well it was when I went to school many years ago... LOL

Male is the "Inner" and Female is The "Outer"...

I have never seen a Male Nut or a Female Bolt, have you ???

I certainly haven't but then who am I to judge ???... LOL..

Everything whether Manifest, or Conceptual, has both an "Inner" and "Outer"...

Its all a bit of a fickle isn't it ???

[edit on 7-2-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Male or female is not the question because it only concerns life.

My reasoning is easier but unimaginable: nothingness cannot create anything, so the first thing had not be created.

If I am on this site it is to know what it was and if it is possible to create or to destroy.

If any answer you have, with words which I can find in an unpretentious dictionary write.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
[edit on 10-2-2009 by neAnt]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

My reasoning is easier but unimaginable: nothingness cannot create anything, so the first thing had not been created.

If I am on this site it is to know what it was and if it is possible to create or to destroy.

If any answer you have, with words which I can find in an unpretentious french/english dictionary write

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neAnt

My reasoning is easier but unimaginable: nothingness cannot create anything, so the first thing had not been created.

If any answer you have, with words which I can find in an unpretentious french/english dictionary write

You are correct about nothingness in that it did not create but at some point Nothing did exist.

But Nothing is something in terms of identification of a state....

A void is said to contain Nothing...

So how does a Void contain something if it doesn't exist so for "Nothing to be contained it has to exist ie as Nothing.

Its a bit like the Chicken and Egg syndrome I guess, but Both Nothing & Something exist as One....

All is created from the Opposites...

You can't have a Left without the knowledge of the Right and you can't have an Up without the knowledge of a Down.

It is through "Comparing" that we are Aware of......

Nothing Didn't Create anything, nor am I advocating that "Nothing" Created!

But it was a Third State, that started or allowed the first discovery of "Nothing/Something" which is of course (The Third State) Awareness, Consciousness, or Life, in its simples form...

But "Awareness" is also Not Intelligence.

Intelligence comes from the Discovery, Organisation, Decision making, and Processing, this Found Phenomena; "Nothing/Something".....

With Just Black and White; (Black & White being the Two Components of Greyness or Darkness) things can be drawn....

ie If white is merely a hole, in a black surface, in Conceptual terms, (Flat Land) the geometry can emerge, in extending a hole in one direction, conceptually, produces a slit in the Black or Geometrically, a Straight Line!

And if a To & Fro Action takes place rapidly, while the To & Fro action is kept going, rotates about One end of that Line, (being Formed from the To & Fro Action) then it will behave as a Rotor, forming a Disc or Round Face, in 2D

From these Two building Blocks anything Can be Created in Consciousness or Awareness...

Geometric Processing can be established from these Two Sets of Components.

1/. Nothing & Something (Nothing being a Hole in Something... (Opposites)).
2/. Straight & Curved ( Opposites).

Note all that we are aware of, is ether Created from Straightness or Curved or a Combination of these Two Components.

I know No other, apart from Consciousness or Awareness, that is Neither Straight or curved or The Combination of these Two...

Do You ????

If so, I would Love to also know....

But I can show you the Geometric Processing System that is Used to Create The All....

If I am correct in the Understanding there is No need for a Big Bang or any other Bang....

But Humankind Loves Big Bangs and Fire Works, I guess we really are Children of The One ???

Consciousness.... or Mind ???

[edit on 10-2-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A void is said to contain Nothing...

So how does a Void contain something if it doesn't exist so for "Nothing to be contained it has to exist ie as Nothing.

If a void contains nothing, something can’t to be into a void. If you are right the elements whose don’t compose a flower are the opposite of those whose compose it… I agree with you. But so, how the flower can be composed of what doesn’t composed it? We need the opposites to compare but it doesn’t means they exist, especially for this case.

I think nothingness contains nothing, and something doesn’t contains nothing. “A void contain Nothing” is equals to “what doesn’t exists contains what doesn’t exist”, so the void doesn’t exists. Between the opposites there is neutrality, not twice : the middle isn’t the left or the right, it is the third state as you say.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neAnt

All things have an "Inner" and "Outer" whether Conceptual or Manifested...

All is Geometrical in nature... Even Concepts..

What you wrote Quote....

If a void contains nothing, something can’t to be into a void.

I disagree, because in a void exists "Nothing" or the Identification of "Nothing" would be in the Void ???

If the "Nothing" did Not exist then there would Not be a Word for Identifying this Component or Condition in the Dictionaries of many languages....

And If "Nothing" didn't exist then there wouldn't be the word "Nothing" to relate to "Nothing" now would there ???

Often it is Said "Nothing exists in there!" referring to some containment.

It is rather Strange that Humanity fears "Nothing" more than anything else.

Is it because Humanity is Fearful of becoming "Nothing" when death arrives to us All ???

It was when I experienced Death in 1973 that gave me the understanding of this.

Yes I was declared by medical staff including Doctors, that I was Brain Dead and Legally pronounced Brain Dead. This state of so called Death lasted for a period longer than 30 (Thirty) minutes.

Although I did Not know this universe, as we know it now, nor did I have knowledge of my wife, children or any family or friends or of ant so called Earthly possessions including my own flesh, I was very much acutely aware of another existence that involved the awareness of my personal identity Not as it was in the flesh but my Awareness or Consciousness, (Not of The Brain as thought did Not exist) which involved a world that was Non dimensional, having No size or Shape....

However Acute Awareness and infinite Intelligence did exist, and no darkness was present...

The concepts of everything was totally different than human understanding...

I was also aware of the whole Concept of Universes and Worlds, different from what I knew or anyone else for that matter, in this Earth/Universe Experience, and how and where they were Created, including how to Interface with these Programs.

What you refer to, as the Universe is only a very, very, very, small holographic Program, in a very, very, very, small Partition and only appears to be enormous, when our Consciousness come to the Face of that Partition, and Looks in through a Program, that includes your Form in Flesh which is part of that Holographic Universe....

It is laughable, to see humankind, (Part of the Program being the Universe you know) trying to understand the Concepts, that produce the experience, because they are unaware and uninformed in what and where, this experience is produced.... And have to deal with non Dimensional Concepts that are nothing like the human understanding...

The purpose of this experience that we refer to as this Universe is Not what Humankind perceives, but has an entirely other reason...

But on returning from an environment, of that which is no longer Interfaced with this universe, but exists entirely alone, some have recollection of that Environment, (in the form of Awareness) that is responsible for this Program, that is called this Universe...

But when the program finishes, (This Universe) and the story no longer exists to us, we perceive our true reality in an entirely different environment, unknown by humanity (being of the Program you call this Universe).

But everything has come from the "Least" and "Greatest" (Proportion) of All, "Something" called "Nothing"....

But "Noting" is Not Understood by Humankind!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here is an interesting paper dealing with an alternative explanation for the red-shift a.k.a "Hubble was wrong".

Link

Kind regards, M.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If the so called "big bang" or "Little Bang" did take place, what was it that it took place in?

Where did 3D come from, and what was the cause of this "bang" ie what made it happen, what constructed the Laws of Physics, to produce the bang and its outcome, let alone an organised structure that could experience it.

If there was No dimension where and how could this bang occur?

What produced the action in the first case?

What produced the existence of energy and the laws of conservation?

What (Not who) produced the "Inner" and "Outer" for the big bang to take place in?

Perhaps all these phenomena, such as Motivation, Dimension (Space) the rules or Laws of physics etc. that must first exist, for the bangy thing to take place exist of something that humankind has yet to discover or comprehend!

I can understand that Awareness, is the root of All and that it is this "Awareness" of existence, that Organised in the form of Conceptual rules or Laws, the environment required to produce anything.

So my question is what and where did "Awareness" come from or come into existence.

Most of us anyway have some degree of "Awareness" yet our flesh has No "Awareness" whatsoever.... That is, we have Awareness of the body and environment we experience but our bodies are Not Aware of our Conscious identity or its own (The Bodies) Existence... LOL.

If it were Not for "Awareness", we would Not even know we are here, or even exist, nor we we experience this little universe!

As for the existence of "Nothing", consider the centre of something, it has No size or shape and can be considered as "Nothing", but we all know that the centre of any form, exists.

If the Centre had any shape or size at all it would no longer be considered the Centre, but be that which exists between the "Centre" and the "Outer".

Everything whether "Conceptual" or Not, has an "Inner" and "Outer", so what produced this phenomena?

Perhaps our perception has gone down the wrong road and we should Not be looking at the solid nature of things (Objects), but rather the Contents of Holes.... LOL.

Everything that exists, exists in a Hole that is the identical shape of the object in such a hole.

If this was Not the case, an object could Not exist, as there would be no space (Hole) for it to exist in... LOL.

So really we are looking at holes and the contents of holes..

I think that you will find, that this Universe is constructed or produce on a very strict range of "Concepts" in the form of rules or Laws of an organised process, that allow us to entertain such an experience (this little Universe).

All may only exist, as "Organised Awareness" Governed by rules or laws in something that has No size or shape (Dimension), but is merely a state of "Organised Awareness" which is interactive .

Such "Awareness" could "Partition" its self into a Conceptual "Organised Structure" and thus interact with itself within the organised structure, producing many conditions based on strict rules, that would appear as being a universe or even Universes and other experiences that are nothing like the Universe you are aware of.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join