It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Goal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what is the ultimate goal of freemasonry, or is there an ultimate goal?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It all depends on who you ask, a conpiracy theorist will probably say they're a satanic cult, a regular person will most likely say "I don't know", and a person who is a Mason will either blow smoke up your ass or give you a straight answer.

Sorry for the sarcasm, I don't know what the goal of Masonry is.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Im just curious and no know nothing of the masons, but was in a conversation and it was brought up that their goal was to rebuild the Temple of Solomon, and it sort of made sense to me as they do seem pretty much into temples and if that is the case and they do rebuild that temple, what happens then as far as bible prophecy goes?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with the Bible prophecy, but have heard that their goal is to rebuild that temple. I might give my uncle a call and ask him what the goal is. He's a mason, but I have no idea what degree he is.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well at least I know that I am not the only one hearing that building that temple is their goal, guess now I'll try some research to find out why and how much truth there is to it.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hmmm the Goal of Freemasonary.

firstly the idea of rebuilding Solomons temple is something you will only find on psuedo-masonic history or conspiracy based websites. As is a lot of Freemasonary it uses Bible stories in a dramatic form to teach moral lessons. The building of solomons temple is used for the first three degrees in Freemasonary. In other side degrees, other Bible stories are used. for example in The Royal Ark Mariners degree, the story of Noah is used as a lesson. So those sites linking us to the Ancient Egyptians (Leadbeater, Knight/Lomas etc) are plainly daft, when the only tenuous link is the story of the Children of Isreal fleeing from their Egyptian Bondage. and for the misinformed A pyramid is not a Masonic symbol, It is a plain old Triangle. only a few Lodges use a pyramid as their own crest.

oops of on a tangent.

the goal of freemasonary is to teach its members to respect ones God, live moral lives, obey the laws of their country, respect other people and animals, and, when coming to the end of your days to reflect on ones life, the good one has done and not to fear their inevitable destiny according to their own personal religion.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
How come nobody said world domination??

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
tmrh

posted on 16-1-2004 at 02:32 AM
How come nobody said world domination??

probably because its not their objective

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just seems odd that on a conspiracy board there aint 1 guy who thinks its world domination ... hell if i wuz the leader u can b dam sure thats wut id do first ...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
We will inform the Authorities then tmrh.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have wondered that same question. When they do achieve that goal what then? It seems like they have been working on whatever it is that there working on for thousands of years. I did read a statement by Bro. Albert Pike that read-

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirit will from that moment be without a compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Superficially, Masons are a charitable organisation (or so they claim), but there hasn't been a significant charitable donation by the masons for hundreds of years. If you look beyond this, it is a self help organisation, each member giving each other member favours. For example, a masonic judge is likely to pass a less severe sentence on a masonic convict, or a masonic boss will fire the unenlightened in preference to brother masons. But as you look higher and higher up the Degrees, you see a definate agenda forming, an anti-christian, and in some cases almost demonic agenda.

The aim of Freemasonry depends on which lodge and sect you look at. The scottish Rite, based on their Templar History, want to exterminate the catholic church, and ressurect the Merovingian line to the thrones of europe.

Whatever rite or sect you look at, the basic aim remains the same, and that is to create some sort of New World Order.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
they already have world domination, the goal is to prepare the way for the NWO leader and to usher in the illuminated one,' the morning star*, and to prepare for battle at mt olive to prevent the second coming of messiah.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The aim of Freemasonry depends on which lodge and sect you look at. The scottish Rite, based on their Templar History, want to exterminate the catholic church, and ressurect the Merovingian line to the thrones of europe... lord lefty

The Merovingian line is the House of Windsor, the House of Spencer- Diana-- Goddess Diana, which incidentially she was killed at the 13th pillar in the tunnel, where ancient sacrifices were made to the Goddess Diana, aka Lillith. Those 2 bloodlines converged to bring the new king, a modern King Arthur, Prince William The Merovingian line claims lineage throuse the tribe of Judah, but we all know it is thru Tubal Cain, Cain/serpent seed.

new topics

top topics

join