It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Bridge causes mass Security and Arrests!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Security is being beefed up at the site of last week's bridge collapse after 16 people were arrested for trespassing and hindering the investigation, Minneapolis police said Wednesday. Authorities are adding cameras, motion detectors and other technology that will alert police to intruders, Capt. Mike Martin told reporters during a news conference.

www.cnn.com... rss_topstories
Why would they need to arrest 16 people... It was probably just teenagers checking out the site. Theres probably not much to do in the area so they go check out the bridge... I can see if they were just warnings and such... But now all this extra security and FBI divers... I dunno. Why all the trouble?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They'd arrest them if it's an ongoing investigation. Just like if it were a murder site and everyone was tramping thru the scene.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Check out the price of scrap steel. They tord down a quite large building on my way to work. Friday on my way home late there was about 100 people crawling over the pile like ants and guys with flat bed wreckers loading the twisted beams. Come Monday all the steel was gone.

mikell

join