It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older JFK/Bush Video Vanished?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
A while back I watched a relatively short documentary with, if I remember correctly, a New York Times writer/reporter that got access to a Library of Congress and reviewed secret documents that implicated the Bush Family (Prescott, and GHWB) in the JFK murder, as well as shedding light on Prescott's "coup" attempt. It also covered the writer's beliefs that 9/11 was GWB's "Reichstag Fire".

Now the name of this movie file back then was just jfkbush.wmv, now when I try to find it, all I come up with are broken links and similiar video's like the Alex Jones JFK II.

If anyone knows which movie I'm getting at and knows where I can find it online, I would really be appreciative, I found it to be very informative and would like to share it would a co-worker.

Peace,

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Is this it ?

Link.

sanc

[edit on 6-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That looks interesting but unfortunately, that is not it, the reporter being interviewed in the movie is probably middle aged, dark hair, glasses.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's probably True, and that's why it doesn't exist anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think this is the one I watched vids.myspace.com... only the reporter I mentioned that went through The Library of Congress is not featured here, perhaps I was mistaken and the gentleman is in a different documentary...I would really like to get ahold of his testimony as it was quite revealing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Bingo!

I found the interview I was looking for, the man's name is John Buchanan, do me a favor and watch this video www.youtube.com... BEFORE you look up John's wiki page....I don't necessarily support all of this guys actions but when I saw his interview back then he seemed genuine to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That video was awesome! No one can deny the facts that tie the Bush family to Nazi's! Time is running out!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just put that in my play list.
The best part of Alex Jones' video was the Buchanan part.

Got some JFK links in my signature for a full day Bush looking.

ED: added link to external image Nixon and a Bush.
Nixon Nam and Bush IRAN.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 8/4/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I agree, the Buchanan part was the reason I remembered the video at all, considering he gathered his info from Govt. archives that very few get access to...I'd say it's worth a watch.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I really liked that George Carlin monologue. I dont agree with him on everything but I do on some of it and he is so funny.

I especially enjoyed the part; "Got a Pencil? Get in there, it's physics."

These are great Icons!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You have to see "JFK II" where some of that Buchanan info must
have ended up.
Its in a Monty Python cartoon form and mostly about Bush senior.
JFK JR might have paid to the info to be dug up.
If he were the chief executive of the country he might open up
his fathers killing investigation.
The junior Bush is featured in the "JFK JR" video with some amazing
ideas.
ED:

www.oilempire.us...

[edit on 2/24/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

join