It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK CH4 Documentary on Now!! Prison brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi there

Just thought some may find this documentary interesting.

CH4 UK 10.30pm -11.30pm thursday 3rd August- Most dangerous gangs in american prisons.

Talking about ethnic segregation,secret codes with invisable ink etc.
Also talking about how they had to go through a long learning process of "reading ancient greek philosophy, andsamurai warrior technics and practices...crazy.
All about a prolific gang who called them selves "The Aryan Brotherhood"

The Aryan Brotherhood is a brutal coalition of organised thugs who have been responsible for a reign of terror within America's prison system since the early 1960s. This frequently disturbing documentary tracks the evolution of the group whose passion for murder (multiple stabbing is a favourite method) was finally brought to an end with a huge crackdown involving government agencies. More than 20 Aryan Brotherhood defendants now face the death penalty. America's Deadliest Prison Gang makes liberal use of prison CCTV footage showing Brotherhood members killing fellow prisoners. This is harrowing viewing, but necessary - otherwise it might be difficult to believe such a dreadful band of deadly brothers could be allowed to flourish. All this is put in context by interviews with former and current members, their victims, and those who led the fight to bring the savagery to an end.

Cya

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yes just watching this at the moment, quite interesting stuff. Always fascinating to see how some can live such violent lives and not appear to be worried or scared by it.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wow!

Thats exactly what i think when seeing this sort of stuff.

I (as i'm sure you and others have done) sometimes try to put my "mentally" in their shoes, and it scares me man...

...How on EARTH can people like, throwing them selves into a violent situation, with the pain and just plain hassle in brings.

crazy lost people man....shame.

AoN

new topics

join