It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your most relied on websites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey guys,I love to learn about pretty much anything and everything.I'm really into current events,quantum physics,science technology,aliens,pretty much everything.

So I am asking anyone who cares enough to take the time to post your most visited favorite helpfull websites!

Thanks in advance,I'm sure i will get some great ones.

also i have no idea where to put this,sorry for it being in wrong topic.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well it used to be Yahoo, now its ATS.

Thats all I have to say bout that.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I just spent over 30 minutes detailing why I liked certain sites.....I hit post and it all went tits...

sorry but i just cant be arsed to write it all again............

ok here are few of them were and a very brief non political non scientific non anything as I am annoyed my explanation for each was lost...

news.bbc.co.uk (I can take the time again to say this was a past one I used to respect - now they seemingly dont bother)

NewScientist.com (Not whats published first, but whats speculated first.....the 'Tomorrow's World of science......with some 'very' modern day science also)

www.reddit.com(Who am I to judge what is news better then the good people on the Internet)

Al Jazeera (When your brain is full of the normal communicated BS - read the other sides BS, then make your own opinions........PS no matter which BS you accept, you are probably already influenced and don't even know it
)

stumbleupon.com - (Spent 3 hours last night I didn't have reading about Phi, Pi and Primes and how for each N of the Fibonacci sequence where N = Prime number except for a few lowish ones the Fibonacci value of N is actually factored by at least one UNIQUE prime number that have not occurred before in factorising the Fibonacci sequence) I was drunk when I read all this so will have to looked at it again and might be mistaken........So yeah Numerology is cool also.....Although I am with Kronecker on this
)

They also have funny pics stories etc (if you click for long enough)

any video site looking for what you looking for...some really cool stuff availble on what you looking for...do a search on it...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
awsome thanks guys and Shambles im sorry to hear about your post,but i had to laugh because it has happend to me so many times.

Keep them coming folks i appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
While we are very close to cutting over to our new, ultra high end, load balanced, server clusters and this should hopefully relieve us ALL of this annoying disconnect, I suggest using the "Save a Draft" button when typing up a long, detailed post.

It does what it says, saves a draft of what you have typed so far that is recoverable in the event of a disconnect.

Oh and as far as the topic goes... www.AboveTopSecret.com, www.BelowTopSecret.com and www. AbovePolitics.com.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Right major one I missed which I did write first time:

Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert........as a Brit I can really appreciate the humour (or humor if you like
) that irony brings.......I always heard Americans didn't get it (before 'The Office') but tbh these two have it in droves, but then satire I feel demands it.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ahh thanks for the tip springer,and i found your linked websites to be very helpfull =)

and i love stev colbert and john stewart haha.i saw a video of john stewart on cnn.imma go find it for you its real good

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yeah and I am not lying Springer - ATS was top of my list which i lost...if you want to know if something is true....bring it here....let the CRATS© sort it out.
(Credible(or incredible) researchers - AboveTopSecret.com))
©me Two Thousand and something

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
youtube.com...

Its a really good clip,they get pretty heated and its funny stuff.

KTK

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.smh.com.au

This is the only media group i can trust in Australia as it is the only thing not owned by Rupert Murdoch. There is less political bias and the journalists have a wee bit more freedom of expression. Im not sure how long this will last though as our government has just made changes to media ownership laws. Murdoch pretty much said change it or we wont support the government. Our other major player was the Packers the old fellow died, the sons a scientologist and has almost run the company into the ground. Its all rather messy when you look into it.

I have to admit i like the daily show myself. I was watching it one day and realised he had on Ron Paul, it is the only place besides ATS that i have seen him. We only ever hear about Hillary, guess whos going to be the next president. Murdoch has more control of us than people like to acknowledge.

If any one could post sites which have company family trees, i would be very appreciative. This information is not the easiest to find.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Youtube, Yikers, Buzz humor, Online sweepstakes, and if I'm in the mood to see silly people get excited about really ridiculous things, I'll browse around ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
lol thanks humble.Im going to go check those out.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
fox news - fair and balanced, bill o'reilly - there is no substitute..............lol jk
for me i use google, slashdot, ats, bbc, youtube, yahoo

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Google
ATS
Earthfiles
Rense
PrisonP
War Without End (www.itszone.co.uk...)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well of course ATS is my number one site, but if you would like a portal
to oodles of topics, pictures and videos, you just can't beat Popular URL's

popurls.com...

You can spend hours there checking stuff out.

This one is also kinda fun, www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

On the right hand side of the title bar there is a box that says
"Surfing the Apocalypse Network" hover your mouse over it and select
"Read". They have a forum with some interesting topics but a WEAK navagation tool. ATS spoils me for ease of use and formatting.

Nice thread...regards...kk

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thanks all for responding.ATS is at the top of my list to but it is always good to have as many sources as possible.Thanks again,i got some new favorited sites now =)

top topics

join