It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont know what to do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Me and my girl have been going out for like 6 months. Everything was good. But it seams closer to me complete and leaving she push me away.

She told me she is scare and does'nt trust me.We all know how most relationship work. Never get your hopes up.

The problem is I would stay with her and do nothing with no one else. I feel she should feel what I feel.

Right now where not going out. But we do everthing as a real relationship. When she spent a little time from me she said she felt weird. End the end she wants me, And I want her. But it seams that she just does'nt trust me. Come on I have to trust her well I am away. If I thought I would lose her from me leaving, I would not go. I'm confused cuz I dont feel right her and me not calling each bf and gf. But where doing everthing as a relationship sex and all. how do you get a girl to trust a person more. I dont think there are ways to do that.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
first thing to do is just stop worry-ing about it, try too occupy your time with other things, because dont forget, time is on your side.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Perhaps you should look for the root of her issues with trust.If it wasn't you that did anything, perhaps an ex boyfriend hurt her, and she is afraid to trust again.Perhaps her friends are coaxing her not to trust you, or even if her parents are divorced that could affect her trusting men or not.Try to find out why she feels this way, and good luck to you.

join