It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Movies... The Good - The Bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have been wanting to see a 'good' Bigfoot movie for the last while but their doesn't appear to be many out there (could be due to sucking so bad)

I can only remember watching 2 when I was much younger, both of which the names escape me.

First one was about the Abominable Snow man, at the time it seemed like a great movie, but probably due to my youth.

The other was many years later, and as you get older you forget more. One part that stood out was a guy relieving himself in the bushes and a Bigfoot relieving the guy of an important extremity, unfortunately this will stick with me for a long time.

Overall, looking back... both movies bit hard

I have heard over and over that The Legend of Boggy Creek is by far the best, I will see it at some point but a bit reluctant due to it being dated.

Does any one know of any recent BF movies that may hold some merit?

There was one with Lance Hendrickson out a while ago, but preemptive reviews seem to diminish any quality it may have held.

Did anyone see the movie with Lance Hendrickson and was it as bad as they predicted?

Also, feel free to chime in with personal faves and dislikes for BF movies.
And if you know the names of the two movies I mentioned at the top of the post, let me know.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Legend of Boggy Creek is definitely worth the watch. It's done in a "Blair Witch Project" so much so that some have even suggested that BWP is a ripoff of LoBC.
I would like to take a watch at the Abominable Snowman movie you mentioned as I don't recall seeing that when I was young. Would you mind shooting me the title if you ever come across it?
And who can mention bigfoot movies without mentioning "Harry and the Hendersons"? haha.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There were a couple on the SciFi channel a couple months ago. Probably on DVD somewhere.

Sasquatch, Sasquatch Mountain, and The Sasquatch Hunters.

None were exceptional, but I can think of worse ways to have spent my day.

Sasquatch Mountain was the one with Lance Hendrickson in it. Definitely not the movie he wants to be remembered for.

[edit on 7/26/2007 by keymaster]

new topics

join