It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic Documents Proven Frauds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I thought I would post this video of Dr. Heiser explaining how the tests were done, and what they mean.

It would be interesting to know if the authors actually wrote them or gave an outline and their secretary wrote it and they put in some additions or corrections for him/her to re-type. I have written for a lawyer before, and he would usually correct a couple of things or change a paragraph or add something else and I would re-do it and he would then sign it.

So, without that information, can we say these documents were not signed by these men? It does show that they were not written by them.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The most damning thing about the Roswell documents and their potential for being frauds is that after all this time they still pretty much exist in a vacuum with no other documents turning up to shed any light on them. You might think a little thing like the recovery of an alien flying saucer would generate a bit more paperwork. Like tons, even. But apparently not. The well dried up. No recent leaks of new discoveries. No nothing.

<< 1   >>

join