It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal experience in the mirror?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have noticed that sometimes when I walk by a mirror or something in my house it seems like there is someone else there. Usually someone with dark hair. I have tried taking the mirrors off the wall to see if there is a projector or something however there nothing and the mirror is so thin that if there is something there that it would be very sophisticated?

Is this some advance form of spying on people? Mirrors aren't the only thing sometimes there is this picture an ansel adams portrait and like I have seen all kinds of crap in the like women, soldiers, fallen comrades and all kinds of other stuff?

Or is this like a hellucination and i am totally and completely out of it?

also i have a hand held mirror i use to cut my hair and there are even faces in that too.

sometimes when i am laying in the bed there looks like there are faces in windows and all kinds of other weird places.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have a question for you, are you looking straight at the mirror when you see these faces/figures or is it out of the corner of your eye (peripheral vision)? I have heard that your eyes are more sensitive when you are looking at something indirectly.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I could say take pictures, but it's hard to prove it's not just a regular person standing behind you. I guess one way would be to show on video an entire room with only one door and no windows, and no obvious hiding spots (under beds, closets, etc). Then sit in the room with the camera showing the closed door while you are taping the mirror, and it should be fairly convincing that nobody else is in the room with you.

So really I have no explanation and certainly no way to make it stop, except that I think everyone has some fear of looking into a mirror at night, so there must be something on a deeper level in the human psyche.

[edit on 7/22/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions for you.

Are you taking any medication that could be causing hallucinations?
How long has this been going on?
Have you heard anything in your house lately? Something along the lines of footsteps, knocking, tapping, etc...

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I dont take drugs or hellucinate. in other words I can count from 20 down to 0 without losing count. if someone is complaining of hellucinations they cant count backwards? i dont know if blood levels have anything to do with it.

other than that, no the best way to explain is this. lets say that your like walking by the mirror at work or something and either there is no reflection or the reflection of someone else.

someone told me some retards in uniform are doing that crap? to manipulate people. when i first sat down in the studio i had a fullsize mirror behind me and i would look behind me and then there would be like people that looked like famous producers and # taking notes on what i was doing?

for the most part for example. i had a tramautic car accident when i was a kid and due to mal nourishment i have a skinny frame with an big head. i weigh 150 pounds and most people with my frame are about 210.

however for example i would walk by the breadcase at work because i was helping out and then i would see my reflection skinny frame and big head but with spikey hair. i dont have spikey hair and haven't had spikey hair since i was 19 years old.

but it happens so fast that it would be impossible to take a picture of, almost like a fast moving hologram. on multiple occasions i have had people point guns at me through the bathroom mirror.

top topics

join