It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about The Federal Reserve! MUST WATCH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Everyone needs to watch this video, and please flag this thread so that it becomes more visible so more people see this!!!

YOU MUST WATCH THIS

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
watch this movie, it goes into more detail about the federal researve bank and even ties in all another aspects of our world to it...you gotta watch the whole thing though

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Wow I seen the second movie posted before
but after watching the topic one
well I got to say that
I think I might start putting my cash into gold and silver blocks and store em under the bed.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That clip seems familiar. Is it by any chance an excerpt from Aaron Russo's "America Freedom to Fascism"?

That is a film that also deals with the Federal Reserve issue and the fact that there is no official "law" that requires the American populace to pay income tax.

Anyone interested in this subject who hasn't seen that should make every effort to. It is a good starting point on this topic.

en.wikipedia.org...:_From_Freedom_to_Fascism

[edit on 21-7-2007 by Kronik98]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Do You Know when enough people will care?

When all the leveraged ASSETS CRASH and paper saving DISSOLVE INTO nada

the FEDERAL reserve is hyperinflating the currency and devaluing the dollar at the same time foreigners are running away from the dollar, and at the same time consumers are going into high levels of debt and the credit cycle is tightening= very very very bad

WHEN WILL PEOPLE CARE. well now that foreign country's are going to stop investing in dollars, PRICES for EVERYDAY GOODS will start going up, rather fast, and they won't have the money to meet there payments.

ALSO as the credit cycle tightens PAPER ASSETS that have risen to due a rise in the form of a CREDIT BUBBLE will evaporate! this includes a lot of stocks and the VALUE of your DOLLAR savings. the amount may increase but the VALUE is going down alot

people will RUSH into REAL tangible assets OIL, Gold, Silver, Food (i.e soybeans, grains) and Land (which will be at low prices) for those with money.

THE FEDERAL gov't has Zero, zip , zilch say in the FERERAL reserve's policy making decisions, the same policy that effects the u.s and world economies. does this make any sense to anyone. wake up now or wake up when it's too late. too bad it will be the latter

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Excellent! Outstanding Video! Thank you for posting it! It completely & absolutely validates & backs up my position on the Federal Reserve. They claim to be combating inflation - instead they are the CULPRITS of Inflation = Printing money out of Thin Air!

The only part that I differ with is the backing with Gold. That is kind of old school no? Lets just make everything a COMPLETELY FREE MARKET! This way if I feel the need to back of my assets with say "Silicon" or "Oil" or WHATEVER I WANT - I can do that for myself & others are free to Invest in whatever they want to Invest in! Ultimatley Value is in the "Eye of the Beholder" - maybe that is why that Eye is on the Dollar Bill!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think the video had some good points, but towards the end when it started talking about "what do we want for our families?" it sounded like a piece of propaganda trash which hurt its credibility with me...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am the youtube poster of this Video. yes it is real and the fed must be removed.

new topics

top topics

join