It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "O" (as in the letter)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if someone knew what the "O" was. I have heard it refferred to in a couple of songs but I have never been able to find anything about it online. There was an Outkast Song a while back called "The Mighty O" and another song by Jedi Mind Tricks called "The coming of Tan" and in there they also mention being showed the "O" . I am so curious! Please someone tell me if you know.
Thanx!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Probably the ultra-powerful pain drug oxycodone.

I was on it once for a bone fracture. It's fun as hell, but you can lose your hearing thru prolonged use of it as Rush Limbaugh did, so don't take it without a prescription if you know what's good for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi,leira7/

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if someone knew what the "O" was. I have heard it refferred to in a couple of songs but I have never been able to find anything about it online. There was an Outkast Song a while back called "The Mighty O" and another song by Jedi Mind Tricks called "The coming of Tan" and in there they also mention being showed the "O" . I am so curious! Please someone tell me if you know.
Thanx!

This is only my opinion, but I think that the letter ''O'' and the number ''0''(zero) could signify never ending ....eg/when one gets married a ring signyfies unity and in the circle there is no beginning and no end....
So, hope that helps out a little.....I'm sure there are a few more people who have opinions of their own as to what it could mean...
take care,
helen

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Oxy....be careful oxy will kill your asz.
Its time released so you think you dont feel anything so you take more then bam!
bty H is heroin

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
aww damn, I thought it was something really cool and top secret. The last thing I need is something else I could get hooked on..cookies and cheese cake already got my ass...thanks folks!

top topics

join