It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchip Art: Hidden Almost Too Small To See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just mentioned this in another post and since I didn't find anything in search I thought I'd start a thread for it.

I recently heard of a guy who photographs Microchips using his Microscope. He noticed a Very Small and simple graphic image etched onto one of the chips and decided to look for others. After years of doing this he's found countless images of all kinds that are hidden on millions of chips all around the world and in all sorts of equipment. Cell phones, PC's, and just about anything and everything that uses microchips. Which is pretty much everything in today's world.

They are etched on the chips by the creators of the chip by the designers as a type of secret signature or "tag" you might say. Too small to see with the naked eye it reminds me of the "Backdoor" holes left by programers in software. Of course, these little images don't result in any kind of security problems like "Backdoors" or "Intentional Leaks" in software.

Anyway, I thought some of you might find it interesting to know another way in which EVERYTHING in one way or another has been labeled or "tagged" in some way. Who know's if "they" would have a need for something similar for Tracking everything down to the microchip in your phone or coffee maker. But it is a thought for your conspiracy archive of bits and pieces that may turn up later to be useful.

News Article: Art on the Head of a Microchip
micro.magnet.fsu.edu...

Sample ChipArt

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
hmm nice whale i like that pic

join