It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out Of Body days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hello all, now to start off i wasn't taking any drugs or alcomahol, sometimes i get these really werd days like everything i do i can see my self doing, and then sometimes its like i'm not even making my mind up its all automatic.

Like the other day i woke up and i could see myself heading towards the bathroom, then it stops and i feel a tad weird then ill set off out of my house and its like i'm looking in on myself again its weird weird and it continues to happen all day and all i feel is a sense of total ease like i dont care about anything.

Anyone else get these?

cheers, Lee

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'd go see a doctor a.s.a.p. You might have a wee tumour or something. Don't want to get you into a panic or anything but that doesn't sound right at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You think? I really best go for a check up then just in case,got me abit worried mate...
ill ring on monday and book myself in cheers.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Seriously, schedule an exam and tell the Doc exactly what you have been experiencing, no sugar coating.

Before you turn to the super-rational, exhaust all the rational explanations. I might not be a neuro-scientist, but I have a pretty decent grasp of paranormal explanations for strange occurrences; that is nothing I am familiar with in a super-consciousness sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
What if it is just some kind of weird experience, it only happens the odd day here and there its just weird when it does, but i feel like i can really think clearly i cant explain it, its like all my worries are gone and i can see everything so clear and i get a huge feelings of deja vu.

I dont think its medic i dunno what it is

anyone else get this?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveMe
What if it is just some kind of weird experience, it only happens the odd day here and there its just weird when it does, but i feel like i can really think clearly i cant explain it, its like all my worries are gone and i can see everything so clear and i get a huge feelings of deja vu.

I dont think its medic i dunno what it is

anyone else get this?
That sounds great and it might well be a psychic thing. I'd love to be able to think clearly at all times and all my worries gone but I don't like when you say you do things automatically without thinking of them and it appears you're losing control of your actions. That's the worrying bit.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
WOW!!!

I've had this exact experience before. It was about 2001 when for about a week I felt "Out of Body."

Did it feel like you were inside yourself still but above your head looking through. Like a different angle...Its really hard to explain without experiencing it for yourself.

I felt really disconnected with everything besides my own mind. i felt really happy and optimistic as well.

How long has this been happening?
Can you describe the sensation?
Do you feel really content and relaxed almost blissfull?
When it first happened did you feel like you were being pulled away?

Very interesting.....I wouldnt worry to much about it being a tumor, this experience is probably trying to tell you something about yourself......Dig deep and find the answer.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

How long has this been happening?
Can you describe the sensation?
Do you feel really content and relaxed almost blissfull?
When it first happened did you feel like you were being pulled away?

Well, for about a few years now, it happens on and off i just have days of it.

The sensation, well looking in a mirror and seeing your reflection move and do its own thing, so that its self is weird, then there is the whole i can see my self like i'm out of my body but im looking down at about my rght hand side of my head and body so i can see my full self.

I felt content but i also felt pushed to achieve more and that there is more, but i felt like i could think so clearly its weird.

I cant remember when it first happened to be honest, i dunno i blink and then i'm i just go like it weird.

I cant say like i felt i was being pulled away though, i would freak out if that happened

thanks for the help

[edit on 15-7-2007 by AboveMe]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
That is fascinating!

I am wondering whether or not you can control this. You might have the unusual ability to have an OBE on command. You should test this when you are not feeling the symptoms of this bizarre phenomenon. If you can invoke the sensation that you feel you defiantly do not have a brain disorder. However, I would consult a new age "doctor" or something and maybe they can tell you more about this strange ability.

I'm actually jealous that you continue to have the bliss sensation which gives you drive and focus.

Once last question.....Do others notice anything odd about you (good or bad) when this is happening?

When this happened to me I saw others responding to me in a very attracted manner. If I were to talk to a girl or something they would be strangely entranced by my blissfulness (this wasn't from my good looks either
) Like they felt the energy radiating from me......I don't know....It was all pretty cool though.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think i might do, i dunno if i can control it tho it happens the odd days. yeah about the experience as a whole, what ever i try at seems easy, like im kinda in auto pilot but i can see the answer really clearly.

Like your example of girls yeah true, its like u dont have to try it just happens and you can see and think so clearly and you kinda know whats gonna happen like deja vu

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
anyone helpme with this?

top topics

join