It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Ceasar Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell lead me to this guy Eric Phelps videos, and website. This person claims Rome and Vatican dominance even over Israel. He further states with incredible references that the Pope(White Pope)answers to the Jesuit General(Black Pope). I understand in ancient Rome,that the Pope answered to a Ceasar. So Is Ceasar really gone, or does the Jesuit General answer to a Ceasar? Who is the true King of Rome?Or is he hidden? Is this the "World Leader" figure of the bible prophecy blueprint happening?Is it really about Ceasar?

Jordan Maxwell says in one of his google videos Rome own all the deeds to the worlds buildings, and lands. is this true?

I also noticed a little detail in Phelps video .He states that Jesuits were behind the gunpowder treason and Guy Fawks. So is the movie really V for Vatican? I also heard him say Martin Sheen is a Jesuit, So does that mean Charlie Sheen is Jesuit ?

[edit on 10-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ancient Rome did not survive to see the foundation of any papacy. Constantine's Council of Nicea didn't even set exactly what "Christianity" was until 332 AD and the "Papacy" did not appear in primacy until around 440 AD under Leo the Great. Ancient Rome pretty much withered away in 337 AD, thus a Caesar could not be subjugated to a Pope.

Regarding the Pope being the prophecized "World Leader" i.e. the Antichrist, I thought this individual according to prophecy would subtly lead people away from organized religion, the Pope would be a poor choice for that role.

If Jordan Maxwell says Rome owns all the worlds buildings, well.....he's an idiot. If that were true Papal Decrees would easily be carried out around the world, the Pope was never even truly able to lock down Europe or the British Islands. Try telling that to Pilgrims to Mecca.....

Jesuits are also not exactly scary people. Accepted, some are worse than others, I disagree with the beliefs of anyone who is exceedingly dogmatic. That doesn't make them sleep cell assassins of the Vatican waiting to pounce on the non-believers. I know they give a mean education here in the States!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
it was a Jesuit Brother who pointed me in the direction of Masonry.

top topics

join