It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran slows down nuclear work - IAEA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Iran slows down nuclear work - IAEA

www.gulf-times.com

Iran has slowed the expansion of its disputed uranium enrichment programme, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said yesterday, after Western powers threatened to hit Tehran with harsher sanctions
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Iran seems to be cooling things down a bit now, a step in the right direction.

www.gulf-times.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
every one going on about irans nuclear programme should stop they have the right and who is america thinking they no all
didnt they get iraq wrong and now they want iran well if war happens and there are no wmds or anything like that found then what i bet every one will forget and continue loving america look at iraq look at the mess the us has caused and no one really cares you barely hear iraq as a top story on the news anty more and anyway what about israel they have 200+ nukes why not stop them oh yea they are allies with the us and are being funded by the us forces.

so iran should spead up there inrichment and nuclear programme by 100% because they have the right to nuclear energy.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You raise some good points there, manzoor, but can I say one thing?

Punctuate, Punctuate, Punctuate.........

As it is yet to be even proven that Iran is pursuing Nuclear weapons, I think they should be allowed to continue. The IAEA can find no evidence of a weapons programme, so I really don't see what else they can do to convince the "international community" (read, The West/Israel)

new topics

top topics

join