It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold....so cold....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Is anybody else feeling this unnatural cold in the Northeast? I'm in a dorm room/apartment with minimal heat and I'm about to freeze to death. The alcohol helps but not enough.

I'm in Upstate/Central New york and it's -13 degrees. Being from Houston, where it rarely gets below freezing, this is some weird # to me. I mean, I think it's so cold the snow has frozen. :shk:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All I can say is get use to it and be thankful you don't live near me in Wisconsin were we had a wind chill the other day of -45. Cold weather isnt all that bad once you get use to it, in matter of fact its quite refreshing if you ask me. Warm weather is nice, but sometimes you need variety. Just don't go outside for extended periods of time and you should be able to avoid frostbite.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Windchill of -45....that just doesn't compute in my South Texan mind.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am posting this naked, it's so nice here.

HA! I could though, it's probably 30's outside I'd guess, nice and warm in here though.

I was having a super warm winter til Jan 3rd or so...

then all the sudden it started getting cold

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
-13, is that all? If you're cold that makes you what we in Utah refer to as a "puss". Deal with it. It's like -20 here and, I still go out to smoke without a coat. What you gotta do is, put down your purse, grow a pair, and deal with it. I'm sick of people whining about it being way too cold when it's not unbearable. I mean, it's not like you live outside. Homeless people can handle it, why can't you? You have shelter, don't you?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
well, here it's 3 F, the thing says it feels like its -11. That's friggne insane.

top topics

join